Mirror Voyager

Voyager
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Basicaly I consider the mirror universe to be just one of millions of alternate universes. Some will clearly be different (such as the mirror one) and some will be almost perfectly identical (see my thoughts on time travel). This allows us to rationalise inconsistancies easily between the two. And explain why DS9s sucked.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
MetalHead
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by MetalHead »

IF there was a mirror voyager, this is what i'd assume

1 - Janeway recruits the ocampa and kills those who don't comply. She then steals all the technology from the caretaker, and kills him. However in doing so, they become stranded in the Delta quadrant and then start to form their own empire. Assuming Voyager would have a *very* heavy armament, in the mirror universe anyway, the ship would blitz the kazon, and just enslave anyone in their way.

Or they could get the trajector technology by force?
"Beware what you intend to say, those words will always make you pay." - Soilwork

Booze and Strippers!
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Or they just give the Ocampans the finger and go home. Why would they care what happens to them? Their race is destined to die off anyway.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

I agree with Metalhead I think they would try to take over. Why go home when she can start her own empire?
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Hmm, good point. I was originaly assuming she would remain loyal, but she may not.
MetalHead
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by MetalHead »

I reckon Janeway would at first declare them all subjects of the Terran Empire, and then open a can of grade A whupass on everyone.

I believe that with the Technology to cross to the Delta quadrant she'd do one of two things

1. Remain loyal and return the technology to the Empire - that would definitly get her promoted and be worth a few photon torpedoes

2. Decide to build her own Empire, then when she's got the rescources and a fleet of warships - use the caretaker's technology to send her fleet into the middle of the Empire and take over :-D
"Beware what you intend to say, those words will always make you pay." - Soilwork

Booze and Strippers!
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

Considering how much backstabbing was going on... I'd say she'd go for option 2.