FTF XIII - Hunt for the Vampire

Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: FTF XIII - Hunt for the Vampire

Post by Sionnach Glic »

An autopsy? Right here? Are you quite serious? You want to cut the poor devil open in his own bedroom?

Well, if anyone wants my opinion, I say we should just leave this island for good. Surely this Mark fellow has some sort of transportation around.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

"You're right, you're right... We should see about getting some help. Um... Is there a telephone?" Daniel covered his eyes to try and see out the window, but the darkness was near complete.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

I'm a doctor not a medical examiner dammit. But if you're dead set on that autopsy, I can do it.
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Abby
Chief petty officer
Chief petty officer

Post by Abby »

I can assist. I haven't practiced medicine much, but I remember a lot from medical school.
Angharrad
Captain
Captain
Location: In the big chair, finally, swinging my feet 'cause I'm short. Lower the chair Scotty DAMMIT

Post by Angharrad »

Lady Foxx turns from perusing the crystal decanters in the barm. 'ugh, how distasteful. You'll excuse me, I need to find a phone.'
“You cannot play God then wash your hands of the things that you've created. Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things that you've done anymore.”

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End.

From Slave to Princess
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

I didn't see any lines connecting to the house...and my radio's got nothin.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Angharrad
Captain
Captain
Location: In the big chair, finally, swinging my feet 'cause I'm short. Lower the chair Scotty DAMMIT

Post by Angharrad »

How primitive. There has to be a way to get off this island or get word to someone, **Under her breath** like my father.
“You cannot play God then wash your hands of the things that you've created. Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things that you've done anymore.”

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End.

From Slave to Princess
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Of course there is, m'Lady. Undoubtedly there's some means of communication with the outside. I think I shall go look for just such a means now; I've no interest in staying here to watch those men butcher a corpse. *walks off*
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Lazar
Captain
Captain

Post by Lazar »

*sarcastically* Get us off this rock and let our vampire friend get back to business in the general population? I like it. I work with a lot of bloodsuckers - I bet we could use him back in Hoboken.
"There was also a large horse in the room, taking up most of it."
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

"I fail to see how that's supposed to be my problem."
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Well, it simply isn't. BTW did anyone notice anything missing from their wallets or rooms?
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
Abby
Chief petty officer
Chief petty officer

Post by Abby »

Like what? Is something missing from your room?
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Well, no, just wondering is all...

But besides that, we do need to find who it is before they make one of us one of them, they can change us into them from what folklore says...
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Why not just turn him ::points at body:: into one then...I don't know that they can.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Because there's no guarantee he can be controlled even as a vampire? Even if he is a vampire who's to say he wouldn't "out" the person who bit him? Also, [walks over, looks body up and down, walks back] based on my cursory pre-examination I can say he probably died from two holes in his jugular vein. As if that wasn't blatantly obvious to anyone.
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."