What if............

The Original Series
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: What if............

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Mark wrote:...none other than Geraldo Rivera materilized on our transporter platform...
Did he try to reveal your location to the Klingons? :lol:
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

:laughroll:

It was a prophecy!!!! He didn't believe he was in the future, and started playing with the communications panel, trying to get in touch with this studio. And he DID bring in three Klingon warships. Turned into an interesting battle. The best part was the matter manipulating twinkie staff played a part in my overall stratagy :mrgreen:
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

:lol:
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

A particularly quirky 40K incident happened last week, though unintentionaly.

The battle was proceeding well for the loyal forces of the Emperor, with a detatchment of Marines supported by an Imperial Guard regiment managing to flank and badly maul a rebel army. Suddenly, without warning, the rebel sourcerors summoned to the battle a hideous daemon in the form of a giant cat. The beast rampaged around the battlefield as all four generals tried to get rid of it, causing havok among the Imperial forces, sending Marine and Guardsman alike fleeing for cover.
Finaly, the beast turned and fled the battle, the body of the Space Marine chaplain held tight within its jaws.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

Hopefully, it wasn't your chaplain, which you spent a great deal of time and effort getting the skull mask painted just right, only to end up in a litterbox.

I thought you owned a couple of anti-daemonic wards (aka, dogs?) :lol:
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Hopefully, it wasn't your chaplain, which you spent a great deal of time and effort getting the skull mask painted just right, only to end up in a litterbox
Thankfuly, no. I was playing IG that time, so aside from some quick repairs to a Leman Russ I was alright (though I did spend about ten minutes hunting around on the damn floor for the rest of my Kasrkn squad).
I thought you owned a couple of anti-daemonic wards (aka, dogs?)
I do, but they'd been left at home for this battle. :)
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

I know I've run into quirky RPG situations before, but they generally occurred playing Warhammer FRP in a room in a frat house and involved tapping off great jugs of beer every few minutes; my recollection is therefore a bit fuzzy. That probably explains the quirkiness, as well...
as Bull offed Custer
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Anyone here remember the OLD spy RPG, Top Secret ????

I once managed to bring down a helicoptor with my backup, backup gun. A tiny .380 with six shots on a wrist rack. I had like a 5% chance to hit a critical system, and managed to pull it off!!! The GM was SOOOO pissed :mrgreen:
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Heh, must have hit the pilot. :)
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Rochey wrote:Heh, must have hit the pilot. :)
That would have made MORE sense.........I think I hit the rotar belt or something. Resulting in a spectacular crash, when the GM got back at me for spoiling his plans by having the damn thing land on my Ferrari :mrgreen:
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

Wow, that's ol' skool. I remember that game.
as Bull offed Custer
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

I used to get REALLY into that game too. Had the oppertunity for some AWSOME character development. We had quite an interesting team.

We had a reformed Italian mobster who was always dressed in pinstripe suits, with weapons of choice a .45 and a tommygun. The leader of the group.

A big Russian who always wore a trench coat with two sawed off semi auto shotguns underneath, and a friggin' M60 in the trunk of his car. The Muscle

A cowboy who drove a pickup truck with a motercycle in the bed, and a complete high tech communications and computer set up in the cab. He had a shotgun rack in the truck, of course, and twin mini uzis (ala Chuck Noris) He was the computer expert. (One of my characters)

An american James Bond, who was independantly rich and was an expert thief and at infiltration. He was a strictly pistol man. Of course, he carried a Berretta, a Browning, a Walther PPK, and he above mention .380 on a wrist wrack. (My other character)

And a sexy and slutty English gal, who fought with everything EXCEPT guns, like knives, a sword, and throwing stars. She was our seductress and silent assassin.

I used to love that game.

Ahh......what a group we had.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Sounds cool.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Yeah......it was a blast. Don't know why we stopped playing that and started playing DC Heroes...........
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

I've never actualy heard of it before.