4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: FTF XIII - Hunt for the Vampire

Post by Sionnach Glic »

*storms out of room*

What in the hell is all this nonsense? I demand to know why my room was lo-

*spots Mark*

Is he....is he dead?
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

He's either dead or he sleeps like a log, and I'm gonna go with the former.
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

He's dead as a doornail.

Anyone have a mirror?
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

A mirror? This is not time to be fretting about your appearance, my good man!
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

"Yeah... um, even assuming Mr. Kincaid wasn't just nuts, and there actually is a 'vampire' here, why should we assume it will exhibit any of the cliched rules of the ancient myths?" Daniel's eyebrows arched, and his lips pursed as he rubbed his chin.

He motioned toward Uzume, and the doorway, "Actually... the Lady there might be onto something. If Mr. Kincaid knew more than he let on, there might be a clue in his notes or private effects."
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

[Dr. Glitch just rolls his eyes] Please, if you were in fact a vampire, and you just killed the one man who could identify you wouldn't you make sure to destroy whatever written proof he has? Otherwise you're not accomplishing much.
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Lazar
Captain
Captain

Post by Lazar »

Wouldn't hurt to take a look.
"There was also a large horse in the room, taking up most of it."
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

"Exactly. We could all go, if you'd like, Lieutenant." Daniel motioned with both arms, his tweed jacket rustling as he moved.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Abby
Chief petty officer
Chief petty officer

Post by Abby »

I agree. Even a bit of a clue may be noticed if all of us are looking. And if what Mr. Kincaid said is true, only one of us is a vampire.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Sionnach Glic wrote:A mirror? This is not time to be fretting about your appearance, my good man!
Vampire's don't have a reflection...

Alright, let's move on into the study.

::Takes lead from Tsuki, and draws side arm again as he exits the room, checking around just in case::
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Angharrad
Captain
Captain
Location: In the big chair, finally, swinging my feet 'cause I'm short. Lower the chair Scotty DAMMIT

Post by Angharrad »

Lady Foxx sighs, smooths an imaginary wrinkle from her gown and follows the rest.
“You cannot play God then wash your hands of the things that you've created. Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things that you've done anymore.”

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End.

From Slave to Princess
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

[grumbles under breath and hobbles along w/ the line]
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Uzume
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Uzume »

Sophia was one of the first people in the study; she closed her eyes and walked around slowly, touching the high-backed chair, the pen on the desk, pictures, all for extended periods of time. Finally, she spoke, her sultry voice echoing in the large room, " I'm sure he was murdered, and not by a human...."
Mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter. - Anonymous
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

really? What was your first clue, his speech last night, or the two holes in his neck? :roll:
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Dr. Preston looked at the Lieutenant quizzically for a moment, and shook his head, " Okay... the holes could've been caused by a number of things," he paused, and picked up the fountain pen from the polished oak desk, " Like this. Is anyone here a medical doctor? Mine, uh... My degree doesn't cover that... sort of thing. I mean, can anyone here perform an autopsy?"