Find the Founders VII-restart

Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: Find the Founders VII-restart

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Well, I know I don't. I can't find the tricorder either. This is a hell of a mess.

Anyone up for some rations?
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
bob
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by bob »

::already awoken by his brother::
I had a tricorder, but I fell asleep, trying not to, and when I woke up it was gone
Anonymous lol
"Quantum" it'll make ya do things unexpectedly
Don't read this. Believe me, it's better for your health.
There! :p
hahahahahaha!
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

anyone make any sence of that?
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

More or less. He says his tricorder was stolen while he slept. Not too far-fetched a story, either. The Founder wouldn't want anyone finding him with it.

Okay, let's take stock of our situation. We have power, so we can use the replicators for now. But let's not go nuts with them. We've no idea how long the power's going to hold out, so let's just replicate what we need when we need it.
Also, it seems that this is our only phaser. *holds up Mark's phaser to show them*

Our situation isn't good. We've no idea how long help will take to arrive, and we know we've got at least one Founder here amongst us. With no tricorders, we've no way to figure out who's what in any other way than questioning each person in turn.

Stitch, I think we'll start with you. Where were you when all this started? Why do you seem to be acting so calm about all of this?
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

I'm only calm because I'm not really awake yet. And I'm hungry. And tired. To be honest, my stomach usually affects my mood more than anything else.

As to where I was... two rooms down on the right. I woke up when I heard shouting. This was after just falling asleep an hour ago.
So right now, I'd like to eat, sleep, and be merry, but I don't think I'll get any of that.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
bob
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by bob »

What replicators! Were on an ancient piece of junk!
Unless there are some on the escape pod?
Anonymous lol
"Quantum" it'll make ya do things unexpectedly
Don't read this. Believe me, it's better for your health.
There! :p
hahahahahaha!
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

I believe he is referring to the one on the escape pod. It has very limited replicating ability, and the pods batteries won't last very long.

So Rochey, where were you when this all happened.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Given that we don't know the time of death, I can't honestly be sure. I was asleep all night, however. I went to speak to the captain this morning when I woke up, and found him dead.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Slowly stumbling into the room...
Ok, why can't I get any rest around here, it's like the world hates ::sees Marks body:: well, looks like someone hated him more than they did me, what happened?
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Where were you?

The CO's dead. We think he was killed by a Founder. A Founder posing as one of us. All of our sensor equipment is ruined, so we've no way of telling who's what.
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Post removed from game thread. Players only in this thread please. Mark
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Thanks for the brief fill in Rochey, and I was sleeping, and I sleep heavy, then a creature tried to crawl into my ear, ewww, and that woke me up... That creature is now a permanent resident of the floor.

What would we do with the blood?
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

I was down the hall, sleeping. The Phaser sound woke me then I heard stitch yell.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Lazar
Captain
Captain

Post by Lazar »

Like Staplic, I was asleep until I heard the phaser. Not much of an alibi, obviously.
"There was also a large horse in the room, taking up most of it."
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

I was getting a little one-eyed nap; I thought I saw someone pass by me real early, but I just figured somebody needed to use the head. I woke up when I heard the phaser shot, just like most, apparently.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939