Transformers

From 2001 to Invasion of the Body Snatchers
Varthikes
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Varthikes »

ChakatBlackstar wrote:I can't wait for the sequals. Yes, they greenlighted two sequals. Many of the major actors have already signed on, and although he hasn't signed on(for leverage) Michael Bay already has some ideas including an aircraft carrier transformer. (I don't know who that'll be or how they'll pull it off).
*lets out a cheer*

I will certainly be in the theater for those next two! ;)
"What has been done has been done and cannot be undone."--Ruth, All the Weyrs of Pern
"Dragons can't change who they are, and who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup, Dragons: Riders of Berk
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

I'll be there for the next two as well. :)

I do find it interesting that people complain about the designs when Transformers has been an evolving product for 23 years. From G1 animated, G1 comics, G2, Machine Wars, Beast Wars, Beast Machines, Robots in Disguise... and even more.
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Post by Blackstar the Chakat »

RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:I'll be there for the next two as well. :)

I do find it interesting that people complain about the designs when Transformers has been an evolving product for 23 years. From G1 animated, G1 comics, G2, Machine Wars, Beast Wars, Beast Machines, Robots in Disguise... and even more.
Ya, I thought it was good up until Beast Machines started. Then the other series since then were just um... lame IMHO. Beast Wars was awesome because they tied it in alot with G1. I know this sound lame but my favorite line was when they were up against the Ark's defenses and Rattrap said, "That thing wasn't built it was pored." and Optimus Primus saying, "Die Cast construction. It's a lost art." A reference to the fact that early Trasformer toys were die cast, but then switched to plastic. I'm too young to have played with die cast transformers, but they sound cool.
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

ChakatBlackstar wrote:
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:I'll be there for the next two as well. :)

Ya, I thought it was good up until Beast Machines started. Then the other series since then were just um... lame IMHO. Beast Wars was awesome because they tied it in alot with G1. I know this sound lame but my favorite line was when they were up against the Ark's defenses and Rattrap said, "That thing wasn't built it was pored." and Optimus Primus saying, "Die Cast construction. It's a lost art." A reference to the fact that early Trasformer toys were die cast, but then switched to plastic. I'm too young to have played with die cast transformers, but they sound cool.
*Sigh* Kids... ;)

LOL, sorry. Old-school trans-fan here. As in since the beginning. And yeah, BM dropped the ball and the Unicron Trilogy's pretty bad-albeit there were some sweet toys there-but it just goes to show that complaints about the designs being 'different' were pretty baseless.
Capt. Jethro
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Capt. Jethro »

Another reason to watch the movie..........Megan Fox!
American by birth, southern by the grace of God!
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Capt. Jethro wrote:Another reason to watch the movie..........Megan Fox!
LOL, yeah. :shock:

I did like the humans in the movie, too. Epps, Lennox, Sam and Mikaela(sp) as well as the Secretary of Defense go on the relatively short list of cool humans in Transformers.
Varthikes
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Varthikes »

Spreading the word...

Transformers
now available for pre-ordering. At least in Region 1. Don't know about the rest of the world.
"What has been done has been done and cannot be undone."--Ruth, All the Weyrs of Pern
"Dragons can't change who they are, and who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup, Dragons: Riders of Berk
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

October 16th-the day before my birthday. :D