Official Naruto thread

Everything else
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Re: Official Naruto thread

Post by Blackstar the Chakat »

Monroe wrote:
Reliant121 wrote:Naruto is so annoying. really...really annoying.
Wow with your signature if you say its annoying it really must be! o.O
He tends to be an idiot a lot of the time though he often does come up with some creative ways to use his favorite techniques. He couldn't see through a simple disguise in one episode while in an earlier episode he used his shadow clones to incapacitate a pair of ultra-strong but ultra-stupid opponents by literally running circles around them and making them dizzy. Well, temperarly at least. But still creative, and more effective then anything else done up to that point.

It's the idiotic times that he's annoying, and the overuse of his catch phrase, "Believe it." It just happened to be the first english words that matched up with his japanese catchphrase
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

haha at first I thought you were talking about Reliant. I was like hey that's not nice!
How many Minbari does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and never tell you why.

-Remain Star Trek-
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

My signature is in the starting credits. Its done to the song named Motteke! Sailor fuku (Take It! Sailor uniform or something like that). Its the content i like. Theres just a load of absolute random debates concerning a variety of things. the first episode is all about how you eat a cornet.

and I am not a idiot...much...unless i'm with my friends. I think lunatic would be appropriate for then. But on my own, i'm quiet, calculating, observant. The sort of little shy one that will turn in to an evil genius when he's older...wait...thats not a good thing...

i never said anything..... :worried:
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

Reliant I strangely like your signature. It has a hypnotic factor to it >.>
How many Minbari does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and never tell you why.

-Remain Star Trek-
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

its even better with the song. I have about episodes 12-20 on my hardrive. annoyingly it onl goes to 24 episodes :cry:

I just love Lucky star. Izumi Konata is like my idol lol. hardly studies yet still gets fantastic grades. and games all the time. ^_^
JudgeKing
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by JudgeKing »

SuperSaiyaMan12 wrote:Part II is kind of a letdown compared to Part I. Its...Uchiha this. Uchiha that...
The Sasuke character is emo from what I can tell, in Part II, the emoness gets worse in the character.
Here's the wikipedia entry for it: Naruto
There is not a problem in this world that can't be solved without the proper application of a sufficient number of thermonuclear ordnance.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

JudgeKing wrote:
SuperSaiyaMan12 wrote:Part II is kind of a letdown compared to Part I. Its...Uchiha this. Uchiha that...
The Sasuke character is emo from what I can tell, in Part II, the emoness gets worse in the character.
Here's the wikipedia entry for it: Naruto
no wonder my friends Rowan and Megan are obsessed with Sasuke then.