Your stats

A place to hang out and chat about whatever
The Wormhole
Ensign
Ensign

Post by The Wormhole »

It's because they have quick easy access to their Trek DVDs and referance books. Each time a question pops up, they consult their material and get the knowledge they need.
Putting the manatee back in humanity.
celeritas
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by celeritas »

even so, thats a lot of effort for a contest with no true reward! i mean, those darn TOS planets and nebulas! my god, man!
Bryan Moore
Captain
Captain

Post by Bryan Moore »

celeritas wrote:even so, thats a lot of effort for a contest with no true reward! i mean, those darn TOS planets and nebulas! my god, man!
I've thought of doing it myself, just for the hell of it, just to see how long I could go. Honestly, though, it could take forever.
Don't you hear my call, though you're many years away, don't you hear me calling you?
Foxbat
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by Foxbat »

2 Caption competition victories, 39 honorable mentions. I'm in a life and death struggle with DanielB and jg for top spot among those with 2 wins...

Sudden Death? I get too scared after about 20 that I'll actually die if I miss one... :D
"Nothing is more Airwolf than Airwolf!" http://www.ernestcline.com/spokenword/airwolf.htm
celeritas
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by celeritas »

Bryan Moore wrote:
celeritas wrote:even so, thats a lot of effort for a contest with no true reward! i mean, those darn TOS planets and nebulas! my god, man!
I've thought of doing it myself, just for the hell of it, just to see how long I could go. Honestly, though, it could take forever.
its too bad sudden death isn't set up like jeopardy where you can choose your category, have daily doubles, and wager your score in final jeopardy...haha
Dean Martlou
Master chief petty officer
Master chief petty officer

Post by Dean Martlou »

"I'll take 'token roles' for 500."
Oops.

I shouldn't have told you that last part.