CS Clogau

Graham's Coalition Universe stuff
DarkOmen
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by DarkOmen »

It's about 1.25-1.5x longer than one of the sides of a Cube.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Just remember, bigger isn't always better. Look at crazy A-wing in Episode VI verses big Stardestroyer. Just another example of extremly bad bridge placement.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Post by Blackstar the Chakat »

stitch626 wrote:Just remember, bigger isn't always better. Look at crazy A-wing in Episode VI verses big Stardestroyer. Just another example of extremly bad bridge placement.
Lol, the smallest fighter in the rebel fleet took out the biggist imperial warship. Never though of that before
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

ChakatBlackstar wrote:Lol, the smallest fighter in the rebel fleet took out the biggist imperial warship. Never though of that before
Never mind that - how about the fact that a 30m freighter took out a 900km wide battle station?
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Another stupid design flaw.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Captain Seafort wrote:
ChakatBlackstar wrote:Lol, the smallest fighter in the rebel fleet took out the biggist imperial warship. Never though of that before
Never mind that - how about the fact that a 30m freighter took out a 900km wide battle station?
hehe...wait. I thought it was 25m?
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

No - just Palpy being overconfident. It was the first Death Star that had the design flaw, the second corrected it, and so had to be destroyed while under construction.
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

ChakatBlackstar wrote:hehe...wait. I thought it was 25m?
Something like that. I'll have to see if I can dig out a few screencaps to measure it by.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

If the DS2 had been completed, then the reactor wouldn't have been accesable. So it's not really a flaw, per se.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

The biggest of those ships is a Kororra class battleship; it's a bit over 5 km long.
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Rochey wrote:
If the DS2 had been completed, then the reactor wouldn't have been accesable. So it's not really a flaw, per se.
Just a bad battle plan. The Emperor didn't anticipate the Ewoks among other things, changing the tide of battle in favour of the Rebels.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

I dont think he expected the Rebel/Mon Calamari fleet to engage the star destroyers either
SuperSaiyaMan12
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by SuperSaiyaMan12 »

stitch626 wrote:Another stupid design flaw.
Wrong. The station was still under construction. The flaw was corrected.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

No, the first DS was already finnished. So it was a design flaw.

BTW, I really like the ships Graham. :)
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

stitch626 wrote:BTW, I really like the ships Graham. :)
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...