Survival

Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Re: Survival

Post by Tyyr »

"Get fucked," Mir sneered at her. "Or is that what you're after? Miss me sweetheart? Want another go?"
Lighthawk
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Missouri, USA, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milkyway Galaxy, Local Group, Universe

Post by Lighthawk »

Mir

The daemoness's smile faded. "No, I just want you dead." She lunged through the hole in the wall, claws slashing. The razor edged weapons whistled as they whipped by Mir's ear, barely missing his throat as he jumped aside.
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

"Stick to screwing, you're better at it," Mir said as he lunged to the side. He swung the improvised club at the demoness as she sailed past, clipping her in the left thigh.
Lighthawk
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Missouri, USA, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milkyway Galaxy, Local Group, Universe

Post by Lighthawk »

Mir

A sudden flash of blinding light blazed, quick as a lightning strike, where Mir hit the daemoness. She let out a gasping shriek and fell back, smoke curling from blackened flesh upon her leg. Her eyes flashed, glowing red, and she swept a hand up. Flames erupted from the air itself, raging toward Mir.
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

"Aahhghhh!" Mir snarled as the spat of unholy flame splashed across his shoulder. The eldritch flames ate away at his skin but a quick roll on his part let him avoid the worst of the flames. With bits of flesh still smoking he put his head down and shoulder checked the demoness, sending her tumbling over the bed to fall on her back between them. Raising the lamp again he brought it down with a meaty smack on her stomach, accompanied by a blinding flash of light.
Lighthawk
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Lighthawk »

Mir

The daemoness screamed, a beastial sound that was part pain and part rage, as she curled around the smoking ruin of her belly. Her form waivered, and vanished.

Mir shot upright in bed, wincing at the burning ache in his shoulder, his ears still ringing with the daemoness's scream. Then he realized he could still hear the shrieks, muffled by distance, but still clearly audible. Solaria stood by the room's window, looking outside for the source of the racket.
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

Mir

Mir's eyes shot around the room. When he spotted Solaria he charged up out of the bed and grabbed her shoulder roughly, squeezing to ensure she was real.
Lighthawk
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Lighthawk »

Mir

Solaria jumped, and Mir felt a sudden jolt run down his arm, though it quickly faded to a mere tingling, as if the limb had fallen asleep.

"By the throne, don't do that to me!" she gasped.
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

Mir shook his arm, frowning. She was real, or atleast seemed to be. It had been a dream, he guessed. Then again he had no idea what a demoness was capable of, the first time he'd met her he was pretty sure he'd been awake and she'd been solid. "We've gotta go, that's her. She was in my head. She's gotta know where we are."
Lighthawk
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Lighthawk »

Mir

"Frak," Solaria cursed. "Where we going?"
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

"I dunno," Mir said as he grabbed his clothes and armor and started to quickly pull them on. "How the hell could she get in my head anyways?"
Lighthawk
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Lighthawk »

Mir

Solaria thought for a moment before remarking, "It's possible to divine a person's location if you have something of theirs..." She blushed slightly. "And you and her..."
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

"...you're fraking with me... my little swimmers... she's finding me because...? Oh for the love of the throne."
Lighthawk
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Lighthawk »

Mir

"You fucked a daemon, what did you think you'd get in return, sunshine and puppies?" Solaria half exclaimed, before taking a deep breath. "Maybe I can do something about it..." She reached out and plucked a pinch of hair from Mir's scalp.
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

"Ouch and usually when I fuck the girl doesn't crawl into my dreams and try to kill me."