FTF XIII - Hunt for the Vampire

Angharrad
Captain
Captain
Location: In the big chair, finally, swinging my feet 'cause I'm short. Lower the chair Scotty DAMMIT

Re: FTF XIII - Hunt for the Vampire

Post by Angharrad »

*Lady Foxx is standing at the door to Uzume's room, her hand on her throat as she looks through the door*

Her arm is all bloody, like she was attacked by a beast, the werewolf perhaps? But it doesn't appear to be what killed her.
“You cannot play God then wash your hands of the things that you've created. Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things that you've done anymore.”

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End.

From Slave to Princess
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

could be....look at the amount of blood on the floor and on the sheets...I've never seen someone live after loosing that much blood
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Angharrad
Captain
Captain
Location: In the big chair, finally, swinging my feet 'cause I'm short. Lower the chair Scotty DAMMIT

Post by Angharrad »

Perhaps it is not all her blood.

**Lady Foxx advances into the room and picks up the derringer**

This type of gun normally has two bullets in it, and there are none, it seems she shot the beast, then shot herself.
“You cannot play God then wash your hands of the things that you've created. Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things that you've done anymore.”

From Slave to Princess
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Now we just need to find out who has bullet wounds.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Damn... What a waste of a fine women. Anybody with mysterious bullet wounds?
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

I highly doubt that that small of gun did a whole lot to a werewolf. They have a lot of fur and a lot of muscle, probably wouldn't even be noticed.
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

You know nick, your skepticism of even looking for bullet wounds rekindles my old suspicions. Either you know something about Werewolves the rest of us don't or you don't want us looking for the wound.
Angharrad
Captain
Captain

Post by Angharrad »

The stories we used to tell at school about werewolves, they had amazing healing properties. As much as I dislike Mr. Nick, I'm afraid I would have to agree with his statement that we probably won't find bullet wounds on anyone.

From Slave to Princess
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Yeah, I'm a fan of Folklore, I'm sorry the rest of you don't seem to be, but a bullet won't even break a werewolf's skin, if it gets past the fur. Which is why looking for any would be a waste of time. However, if you don't believe me, you can check every one of us for a bullet mark somewhere on the body. In fact, if you want, I will be the very first 'victim' of your search, if you would like.
The world ended

Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

I'd like that very much actually
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Ok, sure thing. Would you like me to strip down, or what?
The world ended

Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

{murmurs at Staplic} You would enjoy that wouldn't you...

It was your idea, by all means you can search him. Call me when you need intelligence. [limps off to get a drink]
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Take off your shirt and stand on your right leg, then stand on your left leg. If you were shot there, you wouldn't be able to stand on the one leg alone.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Ok.

:: Nick takes off his shirt and balances on his legs one at a time::

Happy now? Would you like the rest of them to act out their roles a flamingoes too, that's up to them. I'll be in a room devoid of blood, so I'll be seeing you all later.

:: Nick walks out of the room, and goes into the bedroom he had used the night before ::
The world ended

Abby
Chief petty officer
Chief petty officer

Post by Abby »

*after several minutes, she stands up, punches the wall, and turns to the living*

OK, we don't have time for this. There is only one way we will survive this, and it won't be pretty. Too many have died already, and I would never want to be part of bloodshed, but we will all die if we don't first kill the enemy.

*sighs... shudders a bit*

I can't believe I am suggesting this... but we need to vote on someone's death.
But it must be by majority vote, and we must give the person a chance to persuade us not to... *winces* kill them.

We must do this or we will all die.

I don't know who to start the vote on... if I were forced to suggest someone, it would be Mr. Staplic... I don't really have a reason though, so any other suggestions would be helpful.