TOS era role play

Trek Books, Games and General chat
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

TOS era role play

Post by Mark »

I just realized, we have an Enterprise era roleplay and a TNG/DS9/VOY era role play, but nothing set in TOS. Just out of curosity, would that interest anyone? We could re-crew either USS Exeter or USS Excalibur and embark on our own "5 year mission", and trek those stars in an unrefit Connie? How do you all feel about that?
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Re: TOS era role play

Post by Blackstar the Chakat »

I'd be in, assuming I convince enough mods not to ban me...but that's not going well so don't bet on me being here.
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

Mark wrote:I just realized, we have an Enterprise era roleplay and a TNG/DS9/VOY era role play, but nothing set in TOS. Just out of curosity, would that interest anyone? We could re-crew either USS Exeter or USS Excalibur and embark on our own "5 year mission", and trek those stars in an unrefit Connie? How do you all feel about that?
Its possible but as I pointed out in another suggested RP thread we alreayd have 4, well 3 now maybe depending on what happens to Starbolt, and people may just not have the time. I know I don't, I struggling to find the time to get Gamma rolling in the Daystrom forum.

While it is an interesting idea like the other possible RP ideas suggested people may just not have the time.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

Certainly interesting, but Teaos is right - I'm boggled to deal with the plate I have.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

I wouldnt. I'm not familiar enough with TOS. and I dont really like TOS much. But i can see why you'd want to.
I proposed a B5 one a while back. i think we need to let one of the current ones die is before we start another one.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

I'd be interested, but I don't have time right now.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Agreed, I think we have to much going on right now. The StarWars RP has suffered its first set back and is only in its first battle.
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu