20%

Total votes: 5
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

What to do?

Post by Teaos »

So although I really have nothing to do with this RP I see three options for its members.

1) Keep Blackstars characters around as NPC's and continue as normal, not sure how well this idea will work since this doesnt appear to be to active at the moment, but if someone was willing to try it, it could work.

2) Kill off Blackstars character and have someone else take charge of the RP, similar to above it would take quite a lot of work to do this.

3) Close the RP and we will lock this forum, we wont delete it due to all the work that has gone into it. Anyone who is a member here is welcome to join either the Daystrom, ENT RP or the Star wars one.

Blackstar said he doesnt want his characters used but its up to you to decide what to want.

I'm not gonna vote since I wasnt involved and would ask only members of this RP to vote.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Re: What to do?

Post by Mikey »

Good question. I'd respect Blackstar's wishes; as far as what to do with the RP, I think I'll abstain for a while to see what some other folks would like.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

I dont wanna be the first to kill it but i have to say, close it down.

It doesnt do much anyway, The plot is rather casual. I think it can make room for either a TOS or B5.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Time for this to end, IMO. There was never much happening here anyway, and most of the participants are too busy with the other RPs to keep this one going.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

Yeah, it's been a ship without a rudder even when Blackstar was around.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

I think that it could make room for ones where we can actually bother. Either a TOS or a B5, stated earlier.
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

How many members are in this RP?
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Blackstar (now banned)
Me (voted no)
Mikey (voted no, I believe)
Reliant (voted no)
Tsu (may have voted no, not sure)
Jabber (hasn't been around in ages)
Monroe (stopped really participating, I think)

So basicaly, out of 6 active members (well, four really), we have four votes against. I'm calling this done, and locking the other RPG thread and the acompanying comment thread for the forseeable future. If anyone's unhappy with this decision then feel free to bring it up here.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

I voted kill Blackstar off. BUT I really meant make her leave alive, since its rude to kill people's chars off. I did stop participating so my vote's mute anyway.

I say we have like an RP Graveyard forum to throw all the old RP threads in. That way when we get a Warhammer or B5 or what not RP up one day it doesnt' continue to clutter the forums. All RPs will die off eventually more than likely anyway. So a RP Graveyard to put the old threads so they may be read or whatever I think is a good idea.
How many Minbari does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and never tell you why.

-Remain Star Trek-