DW 30x 11 Turn left

Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

DW 30x 11 Turn left

Post by Blackstar the Chakat »

I was in goosebumps the last five minutes. The Bad Wolf thing is freakier then anything else I've seen...on TV. And then the previews for next week. The Daleks are back somehow?

It was also interesting to see what a difference Donna made though. It was an interesting reminder of what difference the Doctor made, and what could've happened if he wasn't there.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: DW 30x 11 Turn left

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Indeed, I thought it was a pretty nice episode.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
katefan
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by katefan »

I enjoyed it very much, too. Doctor Who is one of the most consistently well written series on television today.
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

I watched this last night, and I want to give a nod to Catherine Tate's performance. There were a lot of haters when she first appeared on Who, but I think she did an absolutely amazing job as Donna in this ep. Just watch her in the scene where she finally sees the thing on her back and tell me I'm wrong.
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

GrahamKennedy wrote:I watched this last night, and I want to give a nod to Catherine Tate's performance. There were a lot of haters when she first appeared on Who, but I think she did an absolutely amazing job as Donna in this ep. Just watch her in the scene where she finally sees the thing on her back and tell me I'm wrong.
I think Catherine Tate's performance across the board was really very good.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

I'm not a fan of Tate, but she did good as Donna, IMO.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"