Anyone know where I could find more of this guys work?

Showcase your own starship and weapon designs or other creative artwork
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Anyone know where I could find more of this guys work?

Post by Sionnach Glic »

I was recently wandering around another site when this guy's designs came to my attention. From what I heard the site I found his work on does not contain all of his art. I would be very apreciative if anyone could point me towards more of his stuff.

Is this guy good, or what?
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

The only place I know to find his work is on Sci-fi Meshes, which you seem to have found. But I believe it's from a real Sci-Fi universe.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Really? Do you happen to have any info on this universe?
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

Rochey wrote:Really? Do you happen to have any info on this universe?
Not really, if you have an account on SDN you can PM Stas Bush. I think he knows about it.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Unfortunately I don't. May I ask you if you could ask him?
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

Yeah I'll shoot him a PM next chance I get.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Thank you.
D. Sergez
Senior chief petty officer

Post by D. Sergez »

Absolutly Beautiful... i ran across this image...

http://www.scifi-meshes.com/gallery/sho ... photo/2347

Why Couldnt Enterprise look more like that...
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. You know a series has hit rock-bottom when fans make better ships than the people being paid to make them.
D. Sergez

Post by D. Sergez »

Rochey wrote:I've said it before, and I'll say it again. You know a series has hit rock-bottom when fans make better ships than the people being paid to make them.
Aint that the Truth... Darn Berman & Braga They ALWAYS F**K SH**T UP
shran
Commander
Commander

Post by shran »

At first, this design reminded me of battlestar galactica on a diet, only to realize it was too diferent. Then another design, I believe a human Stargate vessel sprang to my mind. And so it turns out this is a whole universe of its own! And it works. It looks good.
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

Rochey wrote:Thank you.
I got a reply from Stas Bush and he said that the universe I was thinking of is different, he doesn't know what these are from.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

A pity. Thanks anyway. :)
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

amazing work. Get him to register on this site!
shran
Commander
Commander

Post by shran »

I don't think this person will. you see, although this site is probably quite popular to visit, (I dunno anything about what is popular, keep that in mind) we are a young forum, with still quite a small number of members. People need to get to know one another. That might take some time. The point is: we are a very smal forum, we need a good reason for this person to come over here. Admirers are things this person can find anywhere on the net.