DVDA

Everything else
sunnyside
Captain
Captain

DVDA

Post by sunnyside »

Actually I don't know too much about them except they're associated with Southpark. I'm guessing maybe it's the same guys.

Anyway this song was at the end of a zeropunctuation episode and I thought it was funny. Of course youtube came through.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWS-FoXbjVI
Jabber Swarky
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by Jabber Swarky »

Huh? Heh, yeah, your right, they are the same guys... same voice actors and developers and everything. Heh. Didnt you see the movie Team America a couple of years ago? This is the theme song from it. Good old fashioned Thunderbirds style puppet parodies, it was really crude but really good xD
Last edited by Jabber Swarky on Sat May 24, 2008 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Theres allways the March Hare... he's mad too, of course. Most people around here are. You may have noticed im not all there myself..."
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

America! F**k yeah!

I love this song :)
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

:lol:

"Slavery - fuck yeah!"
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

That is some hilarious sh*t. :lol:
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939