Promotion Announcements

Important stuff, please read before posting
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Promotion Announcements

Post by Graham Kennedy »

Rochey, having made contributions to this forum which are in my judgement above and beyond the call of duty, you are hereby promoted to Lieutenant jg, and will hereby assume all the rights, priviledges and responsibilities which accompany said promotion. May this be but one of many to come!
Last edited by IanKennedy on Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changing to a normal topic
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

DBS, having made contributions to this forum which are in my judgement above and beyond the call of duty, you are hereby promoted to Lieutenant jg, and will hereby assume all the rights, priviledges and responsibilities which accompany said promotion. May this be but one of many to come!
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IanKennedy »

Rochey, having made contributions to this forum which are in my judgement above and beyond the call of duty, you are hereby promoted to Lieutenant, and will hereby assume all the rights, priviledges and responsibilities which accompany said promotion. May this be but one of many to come!
email, ergo spam
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

Teaos, having made contributions to this forum which are in my judgement above and beyond the call of duty, you are hereby promoted to Lieutenant jg, and will hereby assume all the rights, priviledges and responsibilities which accompany said promotion. May this be but one of many to come!
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

Bryan Moore, having made contributions to this forum which are in my judgement above and beyond the call of duty, you are hereby promoted to Lieutenant jg, and will hereby assume all the rights, priviledges and responsibilities which accompany said promotion. May this be but one of many to come!
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

Teaos, having made contributions to this forum which are in my judgement above and beyond the call of duty, you are hereby promoted to Lieutenant, and will hereby assume all the rights, priviledges and responsibilities which accompany said promotion. May this be but one of many to come!
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IanKennedy »

Captain Seafort, having made contributions to this forum which are in my judgement above and beyond the call of duty, you are hereby promoted to Lieutenant jg, and will hereby assume all the rights, priviledges and responsibilities which accompany said promotion. May this be but one of many to come!
email, ergo spam
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

I Am Spartacus, having made contributions to this forum which are in my judgement above and beyond the call of duty, you are hereby promoted to Lieutenant jg, and will hereby assume all the rights, priviledges and responsibilities which accompany said promotion. May this be but one of many to come!
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

Mikey, having made contributions to this forum which are in my judgement above and beyond the call of duty, you are hereby promoted to Lieutenant jg, and will hereby assume all the rights, priviledges and responsibilities which accompany said promotion. May this be but one of many to come!
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IanKennedy »

Rochey, having made contributions to this forum which are in my judgement above and beyond the call of duty, you are hereby promoted to Lieutenant Commander, and will hereby assume all the rights, priviledges and responsibilities which accompany said promotion. May this be but one of many to come!
email, ergo spam
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

Bryan Moore, having made contributions to this forum which are in my judgement above and beyond the call of duty, you are hereby promoted to Lieutenant, and will hereby assume all the rights, priviledges and responsibilities which accompany said promotion. May this be but one of many to come!
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IanKennedy »

Captain Seafort, having made contributions to this forum which are in my judgement above and beyond the call of duty, you are hereby promoted to Lieutenant, and will hereby assume all the rights, priviledges and responsibilities which accompany said promotion. May this be but one of many to come!
email, ergo spam
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

Teaos, having made contributions to this forum which are in my judgement above and beyond the call of duty, you are hereby promoted to Lieutenant Commander, and will hereby assume all the rights, priviledges and responsibilities which accompany said promotion. May this be but one of many to come!
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

Mikey, having made contributions to this forum which are in my judgement above and beyond the call of duty, you are hereby promoted to Lieutenant, and will hereby assume all the rights, priviledges and responsibilities which accompany said promotion. May this be but one of many to come!
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IanKennedy »

Rochey, having made contributions to this forum which are in my judgement above and beyond the call of duty, you are hereby promoted to Commander, and will hereby assume all the rights, priviledges and responsibilities which accompany said promotion. May this be but one of many to come!
email, ergo spam