Politicians Caught

In the real world
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Monroe wrote:...Did you know nearly all kinds of birds have rampant cheating? In fact they 'pay' their hoe for sex?
A lot of bird species mate for life. Humans have no such monogamy gene; therefore with us, being faithful is a sign of how evolved and honorable a person is. Keeping one's word is a necessary virtue, IMO.
Monroe wrote:...And did you know that 80% of relationships have a partner that's cheating or has cheated?
This figure therefore represents a fairly accurate picture of what percentage of people are really honorable.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

And, of course, spreading STD's is wrong, intentionally or not.
Why do you keep going on about STDs? I didn't see anything saying either of them had one.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

Having sex in an airport bathroom isn't inherently wrong, nor is cheating uncommon. The only reason that these people are being pilloried for stuff that many other people do is that they are media targets; in addition, many folks feel that people in positions of authority deserve to be "taken down a peg."
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Rochey wrote:Why do you keep going on about STDs? I didn't see anything saying either of them had one.
Just pointing out that sleeping around freely can lead to all sorts of problems, thus explaining why I believe it to be wrong.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

There's no problem when you do it with people you know not to have such STDs.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Sorry, I meant freely with people you don't really know.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Ah, well that is a fairly bad idea, agreed.