No
No votes

Total votes: 1
Pat Lovell
Crewman
Crewman

Deep Space 111

Post by Pat Lovell »

Hello Everyone, Below is something I started, Its not mean't to go anywhere, Just read through it, If You would like me to continue please say something!

STAR TREK
DEEP SPACE 111

IMAGE COMEING SOON!!!

By:Jayden Dersch

13 Years Earlier

USS Majestic NCC-32060
Class:Miranda
Year:2389

A Woman sat in a chair off to the far side of the room, then she spoke ¨Personal Log Stardate 79673.85844748859,
The USS Majestic is en route to earth to drop me off for my first command. My first command will not be a starship, but a Deep Space Station, Called DS111. It will be stationed at a newly discovered Dyson Sphere which is on the other side of the wormhole. I newly Promoted Commodore Janay Mcgill will be the Commanding Officer of the New Station. My crew has already been chosen for me, So they will already be there when I arrive. But I have read some of their Profiles, and it seems to be an interesting bunch, plus, all the command staff meaning CO to Second officer are all Females, the first Deep Space Station to have All Female command staff…..That's about it for now. So guess we will have a Commodores log next time.¨ She then rose and walked out of the room.

Present Day

DEEP SPACE 111
Deck 2-Senior Officers Quarters
Time:19:08
Year:2402

Mcgill sat in her quarters getting ready to head for the Command Deck when the Entire station rumbled as if something hit the station with its shields lowered, then the Yellow Alert sirens kicked in. Then the Voice of Captain Score was heard “All Hands Yellow Alert, Commodore Mcgill Please Report to the Bridge ''. Mcgill sighed and tapped her comm badge “On My Way”. As soon as she made her way to the, the Rumbles got bigger and more harsh. As she walked onto the bridge the Rumble this time almost knocked her off her feet. After she regained her balance she asked “Mrs. Score what the hell is going on” The Captain stood between Ops and Helm. “We are Getting Tons of Debris from the Wormhole, Our Deflector Shields are Holding,We don’t know where the Debris came from and I don’t know how long our shield generators have till they overload.” Mcgill went and took her seat in the Command chair. “Where's the Duty Ships at?” She asked while looking at the Panel to her left which showed everything that was on Sensors.``I had them form a Defense Perimeter around the station's front to take some of the heat off of…” Then Commander Renee spoke from Tactical up and off to the left of Mcgill. “Commodore! Sensors Detecting 20 Vessels Exiting the Wormhole, They have Weapons armed and shields up!” The Commodore stood and said “All Personnel Battle stations, Open the channel………Attention Hostile Vessels you have..''She got cut off as a phaser blast hit the station. “Never Mind All Weapons Fire At Will! Tell the Ships to Take the attention off of us. Captain Can Sutherland be fine without you?” The Captain nodded. “Good, Anyways it's a Little Too Late to get you to your ship.” Mcgill then started to pace back and forth as the Stations defense systems kicked in and started to return fire just as the Duty Ships also started to help fight the ships. After 5 ships were destroyed they started to fall back. Commander Neva Cordon Chief Operations Officer spoke. “Mam, All Enemy Ships are retreating, and All StarFleet Ships are forming a Defense Boundary between us and them.” The Commodore walked and stood between Mrs. Cordons station and Helm. “Mr. Renee Where are they heading?” Renee took a few moments to respond. “They are retreating back into the Wormhole mam, 10 ships..No 5…Wait Rescind that, All ships are gone”
Mcgill turned and thought. Odd, Why would they just attack for a little bit then retreat after losing what, 5 or 6 ships? “Captain you have the Conn, Maintain a Yellow Alert, Lower shields and allow the Ships to dock” The Captain nodded,and the Commodore walked off of the Command Deck and Made her way to the Ready room, Once inside she started to decipher through some StarFleet Records. “Computer..” Once it beeped she continued. “Locate any files on the Race known as the Zaj..” A Few minutes later the computer spoke. “All Files Related to the Zaj Are Classified, You need a level CL6 Security Clearance to access the Files. Do you wish to continue?” CL6 Clearance, That's Only the Highest Command of StarFleet, Meaning only the Sub C-IN-C and the C-IN-C can see those files and all those they allow to see it… “Computer sent a message to Fleet Admiral Pat Lovell..” The Computer Beeped again. “Ready” “Admiral, I need to ask you a Favor. Can I have access to all Files related to the So Called Zaj? We were just attacked here at DS111, I think this might be them. If it is, I need to know why they have not attacked DS9 and why they are attacking a Deep Space Station located on the Opposite Side of the Galaxy, Commodore Mcgill…Send Message”. The Computer beeped again. “Message Sent” Mcgill rose and walked out of the ready room and walked the Corridors and made her way to the Turbo lift. Once inside she said. “Engineering” Then the Lift started to move and Head down wards into the Body of the Station to Main Engineering. Soon the Doors opened and she found the Place was alive with movement, Some Were just always in a rush, But others were trying to fix whatever tiny damage the Zaj caused. Over to the far left Engrossed in a Warp Drive Overview panel was Commander Dismoore, Chief Engineer on the Station and Mcgills Second Officer. “Commander Dismoore, Do you have a minute?” The Commander looked up in surprise and said. “Yea Sure! One Moment” She turned up and looked above at the Catwalk.
“Mornew!” A Young Andorain Shen appeared over the ledge. “Yes Commander?”. “Come Finish this Diagnostic Scan of the Warp Core” she ordered. “Right away Commander” And the Andorain disappeared back over the railing. The Commander looked back to the Commodore and they both started to walk out and down the Corridor. “What is it Commodore?” The Commodore sighed and spoke. “Ever heard of the Zaj?” The Commander's eyes lit up in recognition. “Yes I have! When I was stationed on DS9 they were one of the few constant threats we had. Why? Are they the ones who just attacked a Little bit ago?”. Mcgill moved to let some junior officers pass then went back to talking. “I don’t know, But they showed all the signs that were given to us by Command. I have contacted Fleet Admiral Lovell to see if I can get access to all the files we have on the Zaj, That's only because they are all CL6 Clearance”. Dismoore nodded,She understood sometimes having classified Files could be a pain in the ass.
“So What is it you are asking me?” Dismoore asked. “Well, I want to know how Captain Sisko defended against the Zaj?” Mcgill asked. Man…How do I say this? Thought dismoore. “Well, We didn't, we just fought them till they retreated or More StarFleet Ships Warped in to Assist." Mcgill then thought Well that was NOT the answer I was expecting… “Thank you for the..Advice, And Also commander if we do get attacked again, You're going to be needed on the bridge since you have been up against them before” The Commander Nodded. “Anything Else Commodore?” They made it to the Turbo lift and the Commodore walked in and turned. As the Doors closed she said “No”.

DEEP SPACE 111
Time:21:09
Deck 2-Senior Officers Recreational Facilities

After the talk with Commander Dismoore 2 hours earlier the Commodore needed some time to think so she headed to the Gym and started to practice some boxing. Then her comm badge beeped. She picked it up. “Mcgill''. =^=Commodore, We just had Two StarShips Drop out of warp Near Sector 023,Both are showing Star Fleet transponder codes=^= It was Captain Score. “Why does this Concern me?” Mcgill asked =^=Mam its the Enterprise and Halo=^= Wait what is the Enterprise doing out here? What is Captain Hansen’s Mission? “On my way” the Commodore got dressed and went to her Quarters and Grabbed a Fresh Uniform and made her way to the Command Deck. Once on it she asked the Female Junior Officer or Cadet Senior Grade at Comms to open the Channel.This is her last year before becoming a Official StarFleet Officer, Good For her. “Comm Open” She replied. “Thank you Mrs…” Mcgill started. “Cadet Senior Grade Emma Roberts, SEC/TAC Cadet But Specializing in Communications” stated the cadet. A Future SEC/TAC Officer Specializing in Comms, Sounds like a Bright future ahead this one. “Nice to meet you Cadet Roberts, And after this meet and greet is over, I would like to talk with you, About a Possible Assignment after Graduation” The Cadets Eyes lit up in Amazement. “Commodore Really? Thank you………” she didn’t seem to know what to say next so Mcgill Finished it for her. “Your Welcome, Now lets see what the Most Famous Ship in StarFleet is doing here in the middle of nowhere.” On the Main Viewer, Captain Hansen or Seven Of Nine, One of the Famous Voyager officers appeared. “Captain Hansen, How can I help you today? Bringing some Supplies? Or just here to see what's up on the edge of nowhere?” Hansen gave a little smirk and said “Actually Commodore we are here to help with the Zaj” Captain Score saw a Surprised look pop on Mcgills face which was Quickly Hidden. “StarFleet was that quick on a Response? How far were you out? Had to be close already” The Last one was not really a question but a statement. “To be truthful Commodore we were already on a mission to deliver supplies to a Colony nearby with the USS Hayworth, but then We got Reassigned and we gave the Hayworth our Supplies and headed here, Now about the Halo which is Currently docking besides us, That's for you to ask the Admiral himself.” That's Not a good sign. “Well, Go ahead and dock, I Will be there shortly” Hansen nodded and said “Sounds Good, Enterprise out.” And Captain Hansen disappeared off screen. “Captain with me, Commander Cordon you have the bridge” Neva nodded and the Captain and Commodore left the Command Deck and went to the Turbo lift. “Deck 43” Deck 43 housed all the Docking Tubes while Deck 44 Was the deck above which housed all the Engineering Things needed for the Docking Stuff. Really the DS111 was a 105 Decked Station. Pretty big if you don’t say so. It even makes an Odyssey class look small, And yea it would definitely make the Neo-Consutution Mark III look small. Once they got off the Turbo lift 6 Officers dressed in Yellow stood on either side down the hall to the Entrance doors that were docked to the USS Halo. The Commodore and Captain stood 6 feet from the door and stood ready. They then slid open to reveal Admiral Chris Townsend. “Admiral Townsend, Welcome to DS111, I am Commodore Mcgi..” But the Admiral cut her off. “Yes I know who you are, Commodore Mcgill DS111 Commanding Officer, So Let's get moving, We have Huge Problems at hand” And he strode past her and the Captain. Score looked at Mcgill with a Oh Great this can’t be good look and Mcgill just Shook her head. And They both followed the Admiral.

DEEP SPACE 111
Time:21:30
Deck 001-Ready Room

The Admiral and Commodore were sitting in the ready room Reading through the files sent over by command, More like the Commodore was reading them. Captain Score only had a Clearance of CL5 So this Info Was off limits to her, And Just a few minutes ago, the Admiral granted the Commodore CL6 Security Clearance, The Highest there is. There are very few people with this Access, But now she was among those Few. Captain Score was at the moment taking Captain Hansen to Conference Room 7 on Deck 41 where Docking Bay 1 Was, The Halo docked on docking bay 3 on Deck 43. After reading the files the commodore looked up and said “So we are not the first to be attacked?” He nodded and as he said “Yes, and we have reason to believe their next target will be something much bigger than this”
Great,thought the commodore. Then a message appeared on the Commodores Computer. It Read PRIORITY ONE MESSAGE FROM STAR FLEET COMMAND. This can’t be good though, Mcgill. She opened it.

TO:ALL STARFLEET VESSELS AND STATIONS

Attention All Star Fleet Stations and Vessels! As of Now the Federation is At War with the so-called Zaj. With the Result A list of ships that need to report to earth for Reassignment is linked below. More Updates will come as we get them. But for Now As I have said all ships listed below are to Report to Earth Immediately For Reassignment.

The Commodore read through the list of ships heading to Earth……and the Sutherland and Majestic were on the list. =^= Commodore to Captain Score and Captain C’era, Please Report to Ready Room One=^=. Two Beeps were heard which signaled they both understood and were on their way. “Admiral Townsend is there anything else I need to know?” The Admiral shook his head and said “I will be on the Halo if you have any more questions, the Halo and your Two Ships will leave in 2 Hours.” And he walked out. Not Too long after he walked out, Captain Score and Captain C’era arrived. “You asked to see us Commodore?” C'era asked. She motioned them to sit. “Yes I did, Your ships have been called to Earth for Temporary Reassignment Due to the Recent War Declaration from the Zaj, You have 2 hours to prepare your Crew and ship before you leave with Admiral Townsend and the Halo and head for earth.” C’era spoke first. “Commodore with all due respect, Why would they take ships away from DS111 that's all the way out here in the middle of nowhere?”. The Commodore looked at C’era and said “I don’t know, But I want you both to listen, Whatever happens, Make sure you come back, You Are both my Best friends, Is that Understood?” They both nodded. “Dismissed” and they both left. Ever since they first arrived on the station, C’era and Score and the Commodore became friends, and they have the closet bonds to be seen on the ship out in open and on duty. She felt bad about sending her very best friends off to a possible death date.

USS Majestic NCC-32060-A
Time:25:00
Deck 001-Bridge

C’era sat in the command chair centered in the middle of the bridge, with her First Officer off to the right and Her To Be Determined Mission Advisor, Really she didn’t want a mission adviser, She knew what her Priority’s were on every mission she went on. The First officer chair was filled with a Human Female which C’era had gotten to know over the past few months, Her name was Commander Charley Salisbury, She has exceed​ling good record for a 21 year old whos on a the fast track to her own command. After arriving at earth, the USS Sutherland got their New Assignment right away and were already on their way, But the Majestic had yet to receive thier Orders. C’era turned to Lt. Kenlo at comm​'s. “Lt. Kenlo, any word received from Command?” Kenlo looked up and shook his head. “Sorry, Nothing yet Captain.” C’era ran a paw through her Tiger striped fur and sighed. “Thank you Lt.” then as C’era stood and walked to her ready room just as she stepped foot in the door way, Kenlos station beeped, C’era’s ears perked up as she turned around and walked to stand besides Kenlo. “Is it Command?” C’era asked. Kenlo nodded and sent it to a PADD which he then handed C’era. “Thank you Lt.” C’era said as she took the PADD, while she walked to her command chair she did a quick scim of the file, Looking for thier Destination, once she sat down she gave orders. “Lt. Lavena, set course for Vulcan, Maximum Slipstream.” Aili Lavena Chief Flight Control Officer on the Majestic turned around and said “Yes Mam, Setting Course Now,” She turned around and soon the veiwscreen was filled with brillant hues of different shades of blue.

USS Sutherland NCC-91800
Deck 001-Bridge

Score sat in her center chair, The Sutherlands mission was to report to Andor, And group up with USS Promethus, Under the command of Fleet Captain Worf. The Promethus was the Flag ship of Task Force Andor, with its main job to protect the space around Andor and its sectors from the Zaj. The Sutherland had already arrived at Andor, its current orders was to sit and wait for the rest of the fleet to gather. Once the Sutherland, Majestic and Halo arrived at Earth, the Halo soon left on its way to Trill, while the Sutherland headed for Andor at max warp. The Majestic had yet to receive orders when the Sutherland left. Her first officer, Commander F’Ra, was currently down in the Armory with Commander Ree the Ships Cheif SEC/TAC officer, training the Newly assigned SEC/TAC Officers on Star Fleets new Phaser Weapons. Score stood and walked around the bridge, taking glances at each station, before stopping in front of helm and ops, witch was manned by Lt. Sherem, and Commander Denken, She watched the Veiw screen as more ships continued to warp into the system. How long before our fleet is completed? As if on que, Lt. Waynes at comms spoke “Captain, Captain Worf has ordered all ships to Yellow alert, The Andorains Long Range sensor scans have picked up traces of Zaj war ships entering the edge of the system” Score qiuckly made her way to the Command chair. “Yellow Alert, Sheilds up, Commander F’Ra, Commander Ree, Report to the Bridge” Score ordered as she sat down. Well, Lets see how this gos.

Deep Space 111
Deck 068-Fluffys Bar/Grill Upper Level-VIP Bar Area/Sections

After the Majestic and Sutherland left with Admiral Townsend and Halo, Mcgill went through the rest of the Zaj reports sent over by command, By then it was mostly quitting time for everybody on Alpha shift, meaning, Beta would be starting up. She had decided to spend the first part of her time off in Fluffys Bar, She had opted to spend it up on the Upper Level by herself to collect her thoughts, Most of the Crew were either in the main section, or in the Public lounge area, where she had heard, the crew had set up a program of a Country singer, It might be Jason Aldean, she couldn’t be for sure. She finshed off her Romulan Ale, and asked for more. She had developed a taste for the fowl content over the years. She sensed someone behind her, She turned to see who it was, It was Ambassador De Loan. The Stations chief Diplomatic Corps officer. “Ambassador, What can I do for you” Mcgill asked, turning back to the Bar, where the Bartender had set the new drink. The Ambassador sat down beside her on the barstool. “I wanted to check on how your doing” Mcgill laughed. “You. Checking in on me? You feeling okay? Need to see the Docter?” The Ambassador ordered a Orion Drink, Mcgill didn’t know what it was, whatever it was, He downed it within a few seconds, Placing the shot glass back on the Bar. “Janay, You just lost two of your Duty ships, And You XO, Somethings got to be wrong” The Ambassador replied. Janay thought about it. “Nah, I think I am doing okay, Thanks for asking though” Mcgill said as she did a quick order of food, Medium Rare Steak, Loaded baked potato, Salad with ranch dressing. The Ambassador then stood and said “Well if you ever need anything, Contact me” and he walked off.

USS Majestic NCC-32060-A
Time:26:00
Deck 1-Bridge/Ready Room

After breifing her Senior staff on thier Assignment, C’era stayed in her ready room. After reading through the most recent Zaj reports, They seemed hard to beat, Every battle had been close to defeat for starfleet but towards the end they won, But ship loss, Or ships disabled were huge. Then her comm badge beep. =^=Captain, We are picking up huge amounts of Weapons fire above Vulcan=^= C’era qiuckly stood and walked onto the bridge. “Status Report, And Do a long range scan for known Zaj Ships” C’era ordered as she took her seat in the center chair. Keru spoke first. “Yes Mam, Picking up a Zaj battle fleet, Star Fleet has already engaged the emeny” C’era nodded. “Sheilds Up, Red Alert, All Hands to your Battle Stations, Helm Maxium Warp, Tactical, Once we drop out of warp give them hell”. “Yes Captain” They both replyied. C’era gripped the arms of the chair. This is it, Time to see what the Majestic is really made of. The Veiwscreen qiuckly shifted back to normal space, But a huge peice of Debri was in the way. “Helm! Advasive Action! Drop us 180 Degrees, Take underneath them Lavena!” The Helms officer qiuckly tapped away at her console pushing the ship down 180 degrees then saling underneath the what looked like to be a saucer section of a Excelsior class patrol refit. C’era watched her mini grid section on her arm of her chair, It showed them and ally ships a green dots, and they had a few red dots. “Tactical, Lock weapons on the nearest emeny ship and fire at will, Helm, Keep us within firing ran…” Then a Boom shook the whole ship, causing a few consoles to blow up, sending a few officers to the floor. “Status report!” C’era asked as she helped the officer closet to her up. “Captain Direct hit to Primary shield generators! Secondary Shield generators failing! Warp core offline, Emgerncy Power Activated! Hull Breaches on Decks 13,5,6,and 17! Force Fields in place, But possible failure is inanimate..” Then a new alarm cut Salisbury off. “Captain! Inturders on deck 2,5,6, 13,and 17!” C’era looked to Lavena “Do we have impluse or warp drive?” As she shook her head C’era qiuckly tapped her comm badge for intra ship comms. “All Hands Inturder Alert! Secuirty Activate All Emergency Protcols, Command Code, Alpha beta 4 9 8” Commander Keru and Commander Sailsbury then qiuckly moved to the nearest weapons locker and started to hand out phasers and gave a rifle to the Captain and thier selfs. Within a few seconds 6 Other Secuirty Officers ran on, and grabbed them selves weapons and took up postions around the bridge. C’era couldn’t believe what was happening, Already in 1 or 2 shots before they could even fire back her ship was a sitting duck and now she has Inturders on her ship. Great Well, Lets show what happens when you piss of a Crew of Star Fleet Officers.

USS Sutherland NCC-91800
Time:26:00
Deck 001-Bridge

Score sat on the edge of her chair as the veiw screen light up with more phaser fire. 3 Minutes after Captain Worf ordered all ships to battle ready postions 2 Zaj Battle Fleets warped in, Meaning the 10 ships of Star Fleet were up agaisnt 20 Zaj ships, Thier odds were not in thier favor, But they had already destroyed 1 and disabled 2 others, But the Price for it was not good, They Lost the USS Discovery, and the USS Black Hawk was currenlty sitting adrift disabled. With those two ships out, Thier current odds were 8 to 17 which were still not good. On the screen the Alpha hull of Worf;s ship zoomed past taking quick pot shots at the emeny ships, Mean while Gamma and Beta hulls were helping the others, Beta was helping the Black Hawk regain some control, The Zaj had not attacked the Beta hull when it docked allowing them to attack. Which was odd. But nonetheless they were still causing mahem for the others, There were andorain battle ships on thier way, But they were still 10 mintues away, And in those 10 mintues anything could happen. “Helm, Bring us into the heat of the battle, Do a quick run at them then fall back and then head in again” Score ordered. “Yes Mam,” Replyied the helm officer.

Thats All I have Right now, I will add more to it if I get over 5-6 Yes's