Deep Space Nine Promenade

Deep Space Nine
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Deep Space Nine Promenade

Post by Tinadrin Chelnor »

Hey, so as part of one of my worldbuilding projects, I desire to recreate the Promenade as much as possible to integrate into my Minecraft project (which is city-based, but I just really want to add the Promenade :)

Anyway, I have done quite a bit of digging and can't find any suitable answers, so just wondering if anyone knows the diameter of the promenade?

I have found some suggestions that it is around 184 metres or so, which is based on the same size scale as DITL uses for the station overall. Would that be a reasonable assessment?
"No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand."
bladela
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Re: Deep Space Nine Promenade

Post by bladela »

i believe it is based of blueprints, so it is probably the best you will get
"in casa dal 4 marzo, come sono felice"
"at home since March 4th, how happy I am"
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

I don't know if this will be any help because they don't have numbers. But here's a website in DS9 concept art interiors: Inside Deep Space Nine
Spawn a villager, use him as a guide for scale.
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Tinadrin Chelnor »

Thanks both, that's very helpful :)
"No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand."