*SPOILER ALERT* ENTERPRISE-F NEWS

Star Trek : Picard
SlipperyStream47
Petty officer second class
Petty officer second class

*SPOILER ALERT* ENTERPRISE-F NEWS

Post by SlipperyStream47 »

If you don't want any spoilers at all, please stop reading right here.

Star Trek: Picard dropped what to me is a bombshell report when it declared that the U.S.S. Enterprise-F...is being decommissioned (https://screenrant.com/star-trek-picard ... e-updates/)! They showed THE NEXT ENTERPRISE in the trailer ONLY TO DECOMMISSION IT! :bangwall:

I feel that people at Star Trek: Picard have made a number of poor decisions. Season 1 was problematic. Season 2 wasn't really liked any more than the first one. Season 3 introduces what is essentially another Constitution class as our hero ship, but more awkward and off-balance. The oddly wedge-shaped engineering hull is small compared to the saucer but it doesn't blend in either. It's also completely anachronistic--look at the saucer and phaser banks--they make the ship look around 150 years old. But I was willing to accept the ship design. It even looks alright from some angles. But then, after teasing fans with the appearance of the magnificent and beautiful Enterprise-F, they decided to take it away. Apparently it's being decommissioned because of some incident that messed with its critical systems. I can't believe they're doing this. People were so excited to see the new Enterprise...
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”