SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME - Official Teaser Trailer (Spoilers)

From 2001 to Invasion of the Body Snatchers
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME - Official Teaser Trailer (Spoilers)

Post by McAvoy »

I saw a Tiktok video on Facebook that said 'someone is getting fired'. It was a video of a summary of the movie coming out and listed the actors in the movie. Take a wild guess who were the major reveals?

I don't know if it's fake or anything. I can easily make a photoshop of something and record it acting like it's fake.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

McAvoy wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:48 am I saw a Tiktok video on Facebook that said 'someone is getting fired'. It was a video of a summary of the movie coming out and listed the actors in the movie. Take a wild guess who were the major reveals?

I don't know if it's fake or anything. I can easily make a photoshop of something and record it acting like it's fake.
Tobey and Andrew? The worst kept secret in Hollywood?

I can't get over how great Jamie Foxx's Electro looks in this movie. Plus it looks like there's a concussive force behind those electric blasts. Every shot with Electro makes him look like someone the Avengers should pitch in to take down.
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IanKennedy »

Going to see this Thursday. The cinema is showing it 21 times a day! It has nine screens and they’re only showing 4 other movies, 2 of those are on only once a day. The only other thing showing more than once is West Side Story and Clifford the Big Red Dog.
email, ergo spam
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

IanKennedy wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:07 am Going to see this Thursday. The cinema is showing it 21 times a day! It has nine screens and they’re only showing 4 other movies, 2 of those are on only once a day. The only other thing showing more than once is West Side Story and Clifford the Big Red Dog.
Have a great time! And wow that's insane.
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

I have to see it soon myself. Assholes are starting to leak the movie spoilers now. I don't know if they are true, but from past experience yeah they are.

I knew about Han Solo's death, and pretty much the whold plot of Endgame just due to assholes.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IanKennedy »

It was pretty good. It is likely the best of the phase 4 movies to date. I won't comment on the rumours.
email, ergo spam
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

Well assholes are posting screencaps or pictures of the movie. Awesome. Maybe I should go see it tomorrow
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

McAvoy wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:01 am Well assholes are posting screencaps or pictures of the movie. Awesome. Maybe I should go see it tomorrow
If I go to youtube.com, I will get clips illegal recorded from the movie, and the algorithm would be right this time, I have been watching Spider-man videos about previous movies, and speculation of this movie. Already saw a thumbnail for a moment in the movie. Just went back to the boring safe space of my subscriptions.

Edit: Turns out that safe space wasn't so safe. Screencrush, dickheads that they are, are putting spoilers in their video titles.
Stan - South Park
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

Nutso wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:06 pm
McAvoy wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:01 am Well assholes are posting screencaps or pictures of the movie. Awesome. Maybe I should go see it tomorrow
If I go to youtube.com, I will get clips illegal recorded from the movie, and the algorithm would be right this time, I have been watching Spider-man videos about previous movies, and speculation of this movie. Already saw a thumbnail for a moment in the movie. Just went back to the boring safe space of my subscriptions.

Edit: Turns out that safe space wasn't so safe. Screencrush, dickheads that they are, are putting spoilers in their video titles.
My cousin wasn't interested in seeing it with me. Usually we go see these movies together.

Anyway, I decided today to go see it by myself.

IMO, it is way up there in the best Marvel movies to date. Better than the other Spider Man Marvel movies, and IMO better than all but Spider Man 2 in all Versions.
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

Agreed, one of the best if not the best MCU, and in general, superhero movies ever. But if a slow build.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

Stan - South Park
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

The French are a raucous bunch.
Stan - South Park