Post by T'Pau »

October 31, 2021
"This is the Vulcan heart. This is the Vulcan soul. This is our way."
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Series 13 premire date

Post by IanKennedy »

It's not going to be a full series, apparently. It will be 3 or 4 specials. At least that's what I heard.
email, ergo spam
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IanKennedy »

So far it’s a bit mad and very frenetic. It also seems to be hooked into last seasons big reveal.
email, ergo spam
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IanKennedy »

Last episode of the set tomorrow night. No doubt that given someone claiming to be time is involved a massive reset is on the way.

The sooner Chibnall goes the better, I just don't like the style and stories he has presided over.

I've no problem with Jodie as the Doctor. She's done a good job despite the stories, I would be happy to see her continue in the role. We know she is leaving after the specials next year (New year, spring and autumn next year). I've also liked the companions she has had. I think Bradley Walsh did an excellent job as did Mandip Gill and Tosin Cole. Our latest addition John Bishop is working out fine too. It's not the acting, its more the stories. Even the sound track is horrid. There seems to be a constant and annoying soundtrack going on since Chibnall took over. Some of the stories are very much on the preachy side too.

Take for example the Praxeus and the speech provided the by Doctor. Not so much a speech but a sermon. The Ghost Monument was another very much is the same vein. Also Orphan 55.
email, ergo spam