Cool Picture Thread

A place to hang out and chat about whatever

Re: Cool Picture Thread

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:28 am

Image

the newest-and perhaps greatest?-Green Lantern!

yes, those are my toys. :D
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
 
Posts: 11690
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:27 am
Location: New Hampshire

Re: Cool Picture Thread

Postby Nutso » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:05 am

RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:Image

the newest-and perhaps greatest?-Green Lantern!

yes, those are my toys. :D

My brother is the toy collector. I was with him in Target when my eye caught the Mego line of toys. Peggy Bundy, Fonzie, Chachie, Bewtiched, I Dream of Jeannie, The Brady Bunch, The Facts of Life, and Star Trek figures. They had Sulu, Chekov, Bad-Kirk, Romulan Commander. and the one I decide to buy is the Gorn. It's still in the pack, I don't know what the fuck to do with it. I now own two action figure, a Black Series Darth Revan, and the Mego Gorn. Both in the original packages because I don't know what to do with them. I never had action figures as a kid. I can't imagine what I can do with them.
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
User avatar
Nutso
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
 
Posts: 6997
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:58 pm

Re: Cool Picture Thread

Postby Nutso » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:07 am

Image
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
User avatar
Nutso
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
 
Posts: 6997
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:58 pm

Re: Cool Picture Thread

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:00 am

Nutso wrote:
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:Image

the newest-and perhaps greatest?-Green Lantern!

yes, those are my toys. :D

My brother is the toy collector. I was with him in Target when my eye caught the Mego line of toys. Peggy Bundy, Fonzie, Chachie, Bewtiched, I Dream of Jeannie, The Brady Bunch, The Facts of Life, and Star Trek figures. They had Sulu, Chekov, Bad-Kirk, Romulan Commander. and the one I decide to buy is the Gorn. It's still in the pack, I don't know what the fuck to do with it. I now own two action figure, a Black Series Darth Revan, and the Mego Gorn. Both in the original packages because I don't know what to do with them. I never had action figures as a kid. I can't imagine what I can do with them.

Open them and play with them? That's what I do.
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
 
Posts: 11690
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:27 am
Location: New Hampshire

Re: Cool Picture Thread

Postby Graham Kennedy » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:59 am

I dreamed a dream...

Image
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
User avatar
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11129
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:28 pm
Location: Banbury, UK

Re: Cool Picture Thread

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:43 pm

Graham Kennedy wrote:I dreamed a dream...

Image

It's a good dream!
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
 
Posts: 11690
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:27 am
Location: New Hampshire

Re: Cool Picture Thread

Postby Nutso » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:00 pm

Image
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
User avatar
Nutso
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
 
Posts: 6997
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:58 pm

Re: Cool Picture Thread

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:51 pm

Nutso wrote:Image

Hmm...

Image
:D
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
 
Posts: 11690
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:27 am
Location: New Hampshire

Re: Cool Picture Thread

Postby Nutso » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:00 pm

RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:
Nutso wrote:Image

Hmm...

Image
:D

I had an inkling you would like this but, I had no idea you had already done this. And Frodo and Luke too?
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
User avatar
Nutso
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
 
Posts: 6997
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:58 pm

Re: Cool Picture Thread

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:27 pm

Nutso wrote:
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:
Nutso wrote:Image

Hmm...

Image
:D

I had an inkling you would like this but, I had no idea you had already done this. And Frodo and Luke too?

I took the pic for another message board a couple of weeks ago. It was just on a lark. And yeah. Luke's showing R2 off to Frodo. :D
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
 
Posts: 11690
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:27 am
Location: New Hampshire

Re: Cool Picture Thread

Postby Nutso » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:59 am

Image
Dubai from the sky.
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
User avatar
Nutso
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
 
Posts: 6997
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:58 pm

Re: Cool Picture Thread

Postby Nutso » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:59 pm

Image
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
User avatar
Nutso
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
 
Posts: 6997
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:58 pm

Re: Cool Picture Thread

Postby Nutso » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:47 pm

Aerial View of the Netherlands during Tulip Season.
Image
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
User avatar
Nutso
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
 
Posts: 6997
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:58 pm

Re: Cool Picture Thread

Postby Nutso » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:52 pm

Image
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
User avatar
Nutso
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
 
Posts: 6997
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:58 pm

Re: Cool Picture Thread

Postby IanKennedy » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:35 am

He's doing a smashing job there.
email, ergo spam
User avatar
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5293
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:28 pm
Location: Oxford, UK

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Community

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests