Defiant security

Deep Space Nine
Meste17
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Defiant security

Post by Meste17 »

So if Lieutenant commander Michael Eddington was chief of security on the first USS Defiant NX-74205 until he deserted in 2372, and Worf was the first officer, who took over for Eddington?
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Defiant security

Post by Graham Kennedy »

I always figured Starfleet let Odo be back in charge after their thing with Eddington went bad.
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
Meste17
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Meste17 »

Graham Kennedy wrote:I always figured Starfleet let Odo be back in charge after their thing with Eddington went bad.
That's what I think too. That's what I'm saying but Memory Alpha does not specify on its page of the Defiant.

http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/USS_ ... mmand_crew
Meste17
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Meste17 »

Graham Kennedy wrote:I always figured Starfleet let Odo be back in charge after their thing with Eddington went bad.
I agree
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

Or they put Worf in charge of Defiant security, given that Odo technically didn't have jurisdiction. He may not have had a stellar track record with the E-D (as Odo famously pointed out), but at least he never ran off to join the space-IRA.
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
Meste17
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Meste17 »

Captain Seafort wrote:
Or they put Worf in charge of Defiant security, given that Odo technically didn't have jurisdiction. He may not have had a stellar track record with the E-D (as Odo famously pointed out), but at least he never ran off to join the space-IRA.
If you are referring to the DS9 finale where Odo joins the Great Link I agree. Then again, Worf was on the Enterprise for on and off 15 years like the rest of the crew.
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

Meste17 wrote:
Captain Seafort wrote:
If you are referring to the DS9 finale where Odo joins the Great Link I agree.
I'm not talking about Odo - I'm talking about Eddington.
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
Meste17
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Meste17 »

Oh yes. That's a good point.