Enterprise crew descendants

The Next Generation
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Re: Enterprise crew descendants

Post by Sonic Glitch »

McAvoy wrote:I guess they are in the 25th century. Like 2415 or something.
The relaunch novels, last I knew, hadn't quite reached the time of the Destruction of Romulus (indeed that's a big question: how will the books handle it?)
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Graham Kennedy wrote:Memory Beta article on him
Ah that explains it, I haven't played STO in a while and don't hold it was canon with the novels. It seems the two are going in different directions anyways.
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Spocky
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Spocky »

Meste17 wrote: Spocky
You called?
Sonic Glitch wrote:
Graham Kennedy wrote:Memory Beta article on him
Ah that explains it, I haven't played STO in a while and don't hold it was canon with the novels. It seems the two are going in different directions anyways.
Playing STO wouldn't help, there is zero mention in STO. Memory Beta is referencing a STO novel. Confusing, I know.