Propulsion

Warp

Maximum Sustained
Maximum Rated
Impulse
.70c
Combat Maneuverability

Notes:
The Anubis class was the replacement for the Intrepid Class starship. However she is more balanced out tactically with the new threats of the Borg invasion.
The first ship. The USS Ticonderoga was destroyed by the borg cube in the beginning 25th Century.
The cube was destroyed by a handful of vessels.
Total Strength Index

This is one of the first images i have hand drawn so please don't be overly critical. I don't mind Constructive Criticism just don't over do it please
"Let me get this straight. You've gone to all this trouble to program a three-dimensional environment that projects a two-dimensional image and now you're asking me to wear these to make it look three-dimensional again?" - B'Elanna to Tom.
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

Are you sure you got everthing on the front on picture? it seems like its missing something.

Nice design thouhg. You can see the evotion from the Intrepid.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Cool. Nice design. :)
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

Good looking design, and good drawing Segez. The design reminds me quite a bit of the Dauntless - does the Anubis have slipstream?
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Post by Blackstar the Chakat »

The side view makes me think Yacht.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

I like the destinctive lineage. It appears almost to be a mix of the Dauntless, Prometheus and Intrepid designs.
D. Sergez
Senior chief petty officer
Senior chief petty officer

Post by D. Sergez »

Hmm, I never though about that. It could have slipstream, but yea. Its basically a Prommie/Intrepid mix with a bit of the Dauntless mixed in. Seeing as they are my favorite looking ships I figured I would 'evolve' it from then... Hmm I will have to go do a more descriptive notes page with a history of the class. Thanks for the compliments
"Let me get this straight. You've gone to all this trouble to program a three-dimensional environment that projects a two-dimensional image and now you're asking me to wear these to make it look three-dimensional again?" - B'Elanna to Tom.