I just had to share this....

LaughingCheese
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

I just had to share this....

Post by LaughingCheese »

I've seen some pretty idiotic things but so far, I think this is the best.

In this review of the Cooler Master Elite 110, some fool tries to fit an m-ATX board into a MINI ITX case!!! ><

EDIT: There are some other pretty hilarious reviews. I wonder if people saw his and just started posting joke reviews lol.

Anyone have a more ridiculous story? :P
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Re: I just had to share this....

Post by Mikey »

If you could see my face right now, it's probably what you'd look like if I started talking about baseball statistics from 1972.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Captain Picard's Hair
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Captain Picard's Hair »

Mikey wrote:If you could see my face right now, it's probably what you'd look like if I started talking about baseball statistics from 1972.
By way of explanation, evidently someone tried to fit a very large cooling fan onto a small board in a very small case (then found reason to complain about the poor fit, despite the obvious illogic).
"If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wonderous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross... but it's not for the timid." Q, Q Who
LaughingCheese
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by LaughingCheese »

Captain Picard's Hair wrote:
Mikey wrote:If you could see my face right now, it's probably what you'd look like if I started talking about baseball statistics from 1972.
By way of explanation, evidently someone tried to fit a very large cooling fan onto a small board in a very small case (then found reason to complain about the poor fit, despite the obvious illogic).
From the review:
This case is slightly too narrow for a microATX board. It can barely fit with some angled screws and omitting the rear plate. I liked the concept of saving space and still using a microATX board, but this is a failure of a case. Won't be buying again, though I did shoehorn the board in, despite the manufacturing and/or design defect.
I see nothing about a fan, just some moron who doesn't understand motherboard form factors at all. :P
Captain Picard's Hair
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Captain Picard's Hair »

dur, not paying attention there. Well, yes, still a case of things not meant to fit.
"If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wonderous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross... but it's not for the timid." Q, Q Who
LaughingCheese
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by LaughingCheese »

Captain Picard's Hair wrote:dur, not paying attention there. Well, yes, still a case of things not meant to fit.
Indeed.

Just amazing. :bangwall:
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

Yeah, I got the gist.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast