TOS rpg...

Moderator: Granitehewer

Granitehewer
Captain
Captain

Re: TOS rpg...

Post by Granitehewer »

I can't get hold of him, now Mikey is back in business and my head is in the right place we shall commence soon, sorry folks
PTLLS (Tees Achieve), DipHE App Bio (Northumbria), BSc Psychology (Teesside), Comparative Planetology (LJMU), High Energy Astrophysics (LJMU), Mobile Robotics/Physics (Swinburne), Genetics (SAC), Quant Meths (SAC)
https://www.facebook.com/PeterBrayshay
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Swing! Back to hell we go for when we arrive all shall know.
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Dancingpotplant
Crewman
Crewman

Post by Dancingpotplant »

Ho ho what is this shame faced looking craft flying into view. There is a message from its captain:
"Er... hello everyone. Captain Felix Stirker of the USS Foxes' Cunning, Miranda class. Very sorry to have kept you all waiting. I have started a new job, a side line to being a Star Fleet officer of course, and it has some what kept me from important things. I am here now and will endeavour to log in and post up as often as my double life will allow." Looking more cheerful as no one seems to have blaseted his ship into little bits "So what have I missed?"
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

Not much, and welcome aboard!
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Hey, any chance we could get this one going again as well?
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
katefan
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by katefan »

There was an era of Star Trek, a time of high adventure and amazing excitement. It was the time of an exiled time-lost warlord who sought revenge upon the man who wronged him, and of the terrible price that man paid to save his ship and crew. Of the time that captain lost his son and had to sacrifice his ship to cheat death, to take one last chance to bring his friend back. Of the crew, re-united, travelling into Earth's past to save it's present. And their final mission, to see the walls of hatred and mistrust between two societies finally brought down. This was the era of Star Treks II through VI, when the uniforms were the sharpest, the ships the most majestic, and the franchise was at it's finest.

Aboard the USS Bombay NCC-1806 (Miranda Class), we are seeking to recapture the essence of those films, and The Original Series, too. Come play in an era before the technology became too magical, before communication between a ship and Starfleet was instantaneous, when Klingons and Romulans were both bad and sometimes all you could trust was the phaser on your hip.

Episode I (The Pilot) : The Chase

Upon entering an uncharted region of space, the Bombay encounters a small unknown alien craft which proceeds to lead them on a chase through the region, transmitting puzzles to be solved as it goes.

Why is it doing this and to what end?

http://ussbombay.webs.com/