New Enterprise-H crew

Show us your fanfic, original stories, poems, etc
Meste17
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

New Enterprise-H crew

Post by Meste17 »

What do you think of this as my list of crew for the new USS Enterprise-H?

Captain Jonathan Ezra Thomas Smith, Human male, Commanding Officer
Commander T'Sav, Romulan/Vulcan/Human female, Executive Officer
Commander Eugene Brumsley, Human male, Logistics Officer
Commander Allen Rottendime, Human male, Operations Officer
Lieutenant Thomas Reagan Jr., Human male, Tactical Officer
Lieutenant Carol Marine, Human female, Chief of Security
Doctor Vixon, Denobulan female, Chief Medical Officer
Lieutenant Commander Xon Baheer, Vulcan/Betazoid male, Helmsman/Conn Officer
Commander Michael (Mickey) O'Halloran, Human male, Chief Engineering Officer
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Re: New Enterprise-H crew

Post by Teaos »

I bet the Vulcan/Betazoid us a prick.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Meste17
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Meste17 »

Teaos wrote:I bet the Vulcan/Betazoid us a prick.
O_O Uh idk. You uh....wanna give suggestions? Idk what do you honestly think buddy?
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

Just those two species have a high prick ratio. Combining them can't be good.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Meste17
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Meste17 »

Teaos wrote:Just those two species have a high prick ratio. Combining them can't be good.
Would you like to give me your ideas for the crew then? :)
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Tinadrin Chelnor »

Any background for any of them, the ship, or the state of the galaxy/Federation at the time the ship and crew are in service?

Never been much of a fan for cross-species hybridization, but I know Star Trek has a thing for it.

I agree the Vulcan/Betazoid would no doubt be a bit of a prick.

I'd like to see more Trill. How about a Trill as Science Officer, as you don't seem to have a Science Officer listed?
"No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand."
Meste17
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Meste17 »

Tinadrin Chelnor wrote:Any background for any of them, the ship, or the state of the galaxy/Federation at the time the ship and crew are in service?

Never been much of a fan for cross-species hybridization, but I know Star Trek has a thing for it.

I agree the Vulcan/Betazoid would no doubt be a bit of a prick.

I'd like to see more Trill. How about a Trill as Science Officer, as you don't seem to have a Science Officer listed?
Okay, then you can make a name for him/her! :D

Also, that's entirely on who wants to help me with this new crew! ^_^
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

It would help to know some sort of information about when it is set, and what has occurred in the years leading up to that point.
I would assume being an Enterprise it is still a front-line, advanced Federation ship. But aside from that, what exactly is the ship's role? And what is the state of the Federation as a whole by this point?
"No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand."
Meste17
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Meste17 »

Tinadrin Chelnor wrote:It would help to know some sort of information about when it is set, and what has occurred in the years leading up to that point.
I would assume being an Enterprise it is still a front-line, advanced Federation ship. But aside from that, what exactly is the ship's role? And what is the state of the Federation as a whole by this point?
Basically, she serves (as you may already know) as the flagship. Idk give me ideas. We got a STO based universe, with the Romulans split and the Romulan Republic as allies to the Federation along with some of the Klingons.
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

I'm afraid I am not much knowledgeable of the STO storyline, I know a little about it but not a lot.

I spend the vast majority of my free time creating my own Universe.

Is the 1701-H in STO? If so, what the heck happened to E, F, and G in the 30 or so years between Nemesis and STO?

Are the Klingons fractured as well? As you said "some of the Klingons" were allied.

I think a male joined Trill as Science Officer would be good.
Meste17
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Meste17 »

Tinadrin Chelnor wrote:I'm afraid I am not much knowledgeable of the STO storyline, I know a little about it but not a lot.

I spend the vast majority of my free time creating my own Universe.

Is the 1701-H in STO? If so, what the heck happened to E, F, and G in the 30 or so years between Nemesis and STO?

Are the Klingons fractured as well? As you said "some of the Klingons" were allied.

I think a male joined Trill as Science Officer would be good.

No it is not. Okay create a universe with me. I have like NO idea what happened to them.

Somewhat yes.

Okay help me make a crew then.
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

I have been creating my own universe for many years, I have a lot of information. I'm currently going through a "reboot" or sorts.

However, if you'd like, you can add me on Facebook, as it may be more appropriate to discuss universe-building in a purpose-built group.

I have created one, just haven't got around to doing anything with it, as I don't know too many people into universe building, and it is something that I really enjoy.

There are one or two other people on there, but it would be good to actually start getting things going.

Failing that, I discuss daily with one person via FB inbox our mutual universes.

But either way, it may be better to do that there than here.

Back to this, however:

Here are a few suggestions for modifications: Too many commanders. Some of them should be Lieutenant Commanders. Also, doctors from TNG onwards at least, still have a Starfleet rank. Therefore, I changed the Doctor to a Lieutenant. And I added the Trill science officer, and replaced the Ops Officer with a Bolian. That still makes it a 50% Human crew.

Lieutenant Commander Eugene Brumsley, Human male, Logistics Officer
Lieutenant Commander Ume Tandra, Bolian female, Operations Officer
(Lieutenant) Doctor Vixon, Denobulan female, Chief Medical Officer
Lieutenant Xon Baheer, Vulcan/Betazoid male, Helmsman/Conn Officer
Lieutenant Commander Michael (Mickey) O'Halloran, Human male, Chief Engineering Officer
Lieutenant Darzen Kar, Joined Trill male, Chief Science Officer
Meste17
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Meste17 »

Tinadrin Chelnor wrote:I have been creating my own universe for many years, I have a lot of information. I'm currently going through a "reboot" or sorts.

However, if you'd like, you can add me on Facebook, as it may be more appropriate to discuss universe-building in a purpose-built group.

I have created one, just haven't got around to doing anything with it, as I don't know too many people into universe building, and it is something that I really enjoy.

There are one or two other people on there, but it would be good to actually start getting things going.

Failing that, I discuss daily with one person via FB inbox our mutual universes.

But either way, it may be better to do that there than here.

Back to this, however:

Here are a few suggestions for modifications: Too many commanders. Some of them should be Lieutenant Commanders. Also, doctors from TNG onwards at least, still have a Starfleet rank. Therefore, I changed the Doctor to a Lieutenant. And I added the Trill science officer, and replaced the Ops Officer with a Bolian. That still makes it a 50% Human crew.

Lieutenant Commander Eugene Brumsley, Human male, Logistics Officer
Lieutenant Commander Ume Tandra, Bolian female, Operations Officer
(Lieutenant) Doctor Vixon, Denobulan female, Chief Medical Officer
Lieutenant Xon Baheer, Vulcan/Betazoid male, Helmsman/Conn Officer
Lieutenant Commander Michael (Mickey) O'Halloran, Human male, Chief Engineering Officer
Lieutenant Darzen Kar, Joined Trill male, Chief Science Officer
Okay, find me. I am Michael Estes.

Ah. Okay, then if you want to also do the Enterprise design..... :) ^_^
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

I'm afraid there are a great many Michael Estes, lol.

However, my FB profile address is in my User Profile on here.

Alternatively, IM me yours.
Meste17
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Meste17 »

Tinadrin Chelnor wrote:I'm afraid there are a great many Michael Estes, lol.

However, my FB profile address is in my User Profile on here.

Alternatively, IM me yours.
Just look for Michael Anthony Estes. I'm from Indiana.