Elementary

Everything else
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Elementary

Post by McAvoy »

Deepcrush wrote:The team player aspect is enjoyable.
House's directness is mucy more enjoyable.

Anyway I vaguely remembering seeing something like this. All I have to ask for the US: when?
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

Griffin wrote:I haven't read them but didn't he wear one in one where he was out in the country, Hound of the baskervilles or something I think.
I think that's it. He didn't wear them in the city, I know that much.
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

I've been watching the British version of Sherlock these last few days in 5 minutes bites while traveling back and forwards on a million fucking trains.

It is absolutely brilliant. I have only seen two, the first of series one and the first of series two, and they are utterly and totally fantastic.

Watch them, preferably in one sitting and not 20 like I did.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

I have been thinking about watching it. Either this or Defiance.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

Watch it. Some of them are slightly weaker (the middle episode of the first series compared to the other two, certainly), but taken as a whole it's absolutely fantastic.
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

Actually I thought the worst was the second episode of the second season (just watched it today, almost in one sitting).
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

Teaos wrote:Actually I thought the worst was the second episode of the second season (just watched it today, almost in one sitting).
Agreed, although I'm not sure "worst" is quite the right term - none of them could be called bad. In any event, I was talking purely relative to the other two episodes of the first series.
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.