Funny pics

Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Re: Funny pics

Post by Nutso »

Not funny but interesting. Hikaru Kato. Helmsman. Lover. Asskicker.

"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

Stan - South Park
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

Holy shit. Friends suck.
Stan - South Park
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

Well that works.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

With so much protein in his diet, the bully must have grown bigger and stronger. Like a super bully with a taste for sperm.
Stan - South Park
Jim
Captain
Captain

Post by Jim »

Never really got the bully thing.
Ugh... do not thump the Book of G'Quan...
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

You mean you were never bulllied or you never saw why people did it?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IanKennedy »

Jim wrote:Never really got the bully thing.
Surely the benefits are there to be seen. As much free sperm as you can drink. :worried:
email, ergo spam
Jim
Captain
Captain

Post by Jim »

Teaos wrote:You mean you were never bulllied or you never saw why people did it?
Little bits on both counts, but not to any extent that needed national campaigns and such. In my freshman year of high school there was one senior that pushed me down in shop class, I got up, he pushed me down again, I got up again, he said "Fuckin freshmen" and walked away and never said anything to me again. In sophomore year a senior in gym would slap the back of my head every time I walked past. Happened a few times each day. After a few weeks of doing it he did it one day and I spun and punched him in the stomach. He never did it again. There were no massive fights, no getting help, nothing major. I just didn't fold and fall apart and cry about it.

One line in the anti-bully commercials that I really 'love' is "You are ignored"... really... so now not talking to someone is bullying. So now the 'system" is forcing people to not only not be mean, but forcing you to be nice to people. If I don't want to talk to you, why should I be forced to talk to you? Why would i give a crap if the captain of the football team says hi to me?
Jim
Captain
Captain

Post by Jim »

IanKennedy wrote:
Jim wrote:Never really got the bully thing.
Surely the benefits are there to be seen. As much free sperm as you can drink. :worried:
Is that a British term that means something that it does not in the US?
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

Anti bullying campaigns are odd, I think they can be good, and in certain cases Bullying can go way to far, but also I think little standard bullying like what happened to you (and me) is good in a way.

McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

I am not a fan of the current cries against 'bullying'. Boys will be boys.

I grew up with the idea that you will not be bullied if you make it hard on them to bully you. For example the very last time I got bullied was by this kid named Jordan. For a week straight he kept on messing with me. Until one day he decided to jump me and my brother in my neighborhood. One thing Jordan didn't know was that my Dad taught me to punch as hard as I can before the fight becomes a wrestling match. Well it didn't and while fuzzy now. I still distinctly remember having his head in my a lock and punching his face until I pushed him into a pole. I walked away from that fight with a split lip and a black eye. I broke his nose and black eyes and a swollen jaw. Bullying ended there for me because everyone at school saw my handiwork.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

McAvoy wrote:I am not a fan of the current cries against 'bullying'. Boys will be boys.

I grew up with the idea that you will not be bullied if you make it hard on them to bully you. For example the very last time I got bullied was by this kid named Jordan. For a week straight he kept on messing with me. Until one day he decided to jump me and my brother in my neighborhood. One thing Jordan didn't know was that my Dad taught me to punch as hard as I can before the fight becomes a wrestling match. Well it didn't and while fuzzy now. I still distinctly remember having his head in my a lock and punching his face until I pushed him into a pole. I walked away from that fight with a split lip and a black eye. I broke his nose and black eyes and a swollen jaw. Bullying ended there for me because everyone at school saw my handiwork.
And the ones who are small and weak enough that this approach simply gets their asses kicked all the harder?
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
Jim
Captain
Captain

Post by Jim »

Teaos wrote:Anti bullying campaigns are odd, I think they can be good, and in certain cases Bullying can go way to far, but also I think little standard bullying like what happened to you (and me) is good in a way.
I guess the campaigns and such do not see a difference between bulling and actual serious assault. Pantsing and pig-tail-in-inkwell type stuff is, frankly, kids stuff. If you have mini Tank-Abbotts walking around punching everyone in the face, that is a different matter and not in the same ballpark.

There is also a side of institutional bullying to think about. They are forcing some kids to do things that they do not want to do, forcing them to do things that they are not comfortable with, forcing them to do things against their personality Maybe that kid in that sits in the back of the room just wants to be left alone. He doesn't want to talk to the other kids. Maybe he is only interested in talking about classic cars and no one in his school knows jack about classic cars. Yet, the institution bullies him into being social under threat of suspension/expulsion. Or wait, are you going to force someone else to learn about classic cars so that they can talk, under same said threats?