SF Debris: Remember Me

The Next Generation
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

SF Debris: Remember Me

Post by Nutso »

http://blip.tv/sf-debris-opinionated-re ... ew-6627555

Beverly is in trouble. The Traveler returns and he's still happy to see Wesley. They spend time together.
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
kostmayer
Captain
Captain

Re: SF Debris: Remember Me

Post by kostmayer »

I did like Crushers logic - "Theres nothing wrong with me, there must be something wrong with the universe"
"You ain't gonna get off down the trail a mile or two, and go missing your wife or something, like our last cook done, are you?"
"My wife is in hell, where I sent her. She could make good biscuits, but her behavior was terrible."
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

I definitely had a crush on Beverly back then. Still do. :)
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

kostmayer wrote:I did like Crushers logic - "Theres nothing wrong with me, there must be something wrong with the universe"

Well, she was very confident in that she was not crazy. But then again crazies are confident that they are not crazy either.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

It makes sense though. If she's crazy, then there's nothing she can do about it. If it's the universe there might be something she can do about it. Therefore, proceeding on the assumption that the latter is true has fewer negative consequences if it's not true than vice versa.
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

Captain Seafort wrote:It makes sense though. If she's crazy, then there's nothing she can do about it. If it's the universe there might be something she can do about it. Therefore, proceeding on the assumption that the latter is true has fewer negative consequences if it's not true than vice versa.
Well she is lucky she was given the benefit of the doubt. 'Imaginary friends' and all.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"