Funny pics

McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Funny pics

Post by McAvoy »

Teaos wrote:9 shots would put most people on their arses if you down them in 10 minutes. I remember doing 21 in 21 minutes on my 21st birthday, I dont remember much else.
Did you puke three times during that?

I did something similar but it was closer to a dozen. Then i puked on some cute girl.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Teaos »

I was fine for maybe 45 minutes and then was out of it. I assumed I threw up mince and cheese pie and vodka.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

I salute you then. I couldn't hold down less than a dozen shots. But I did have two Irish Car Bombs and some pretty game beers. But not 21 shots in 21 minutes.

45 minutes as in staring at a spot trying not to move because Earth was spinning too fast?
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

45 minutes from which point the next thing I remember is a day latter.

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

I'm fairly certain nine shots would kill or seriously incapacitate me. :lol:
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

I've never drank 21 shots that were distinctly measured in shots... but on pledge night I drank a fifth of scotch, half a fifth of applejack, half a case, took a few random pills, and smoked 5g of blonde Turkish. I woke up around lunchtime the next day, in a bathtub in a house I didn't recognize, and unable to see until a couple hours later.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

Mikey wrote:I've never drank 21 shots that were distinctly measured in shots... but on pledge night I drank a fifth of scotch, half a fifth of applejack, half a case, took a few random pills, and smoked 5g of blonde Turkish. I woke up around lunchtime the next day, in a bathtub in a house I didn't recognize, and unable to see until a couple hours later.

Jesus. I thought drinking a whole case of beer on an empty stomach and still be coherent was bad...
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

I once woke up a tree 10m off the ground and no branchs on the bottom 7m of the tree, I to this day have no idea how I got up there.

McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

Spiderman powers activated when drunk.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Maybe one of those bucket trucks...
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

That would be worrying if I had control of one of those while drunk...

McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

There was supposed to be a question mark. Asking you if you had spiderman powers while drunk.

My phone's keyboard sucks major hairy donkey dick.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

That's probably why the keys stick.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

:picard:

Angharrad
Captain
Captain
Location: In the big chair, finally, swinging my feet 'cause I'm short. Lower the chair Scotty DAMMIT

Post by Angharrad »

Teaos wrote:I once woke up a tree 10m off the ground and no branchs on the bottom 7m of the tree, I to this day have no idea how I got up there.
How big are your ears?
“You cannot play God then wash your hands of the things that you've created. Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things that you've done anymore.”

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End.

From Slave to Princess