B2 OOC

Moderator: Lt. Staplic

Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Re: B2 OOC

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Not all your fault. I apologize as well. I've been pre occupied the past couple of weeks with working extra hours before the semester starts, apartment hunting for the next academic year and applying to REU programs for this summer.

If I don't have stuff back out by the end of the week, someone shoot me.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Mine is finally sent.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Lt. Staplic wrote: If I don't have stuff back out by the end of the week, someone shoot me.
You're words boss...
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

I'm currently about half done, I have sheets turned and exploration done, I still have to run intelligence and write the Sitreps, hopefully I'll be able to get most of that done before work tomorrow and then I can finish it up afterwords real quick/early Saturday and get it sent out before one of you has to take me out back ;)
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Finished, turns are all back out. If it would be possible to see them all in my inbox Friday night, I may be able to get them done before work on Saturday.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Just yesterday I replaced my MB and all attachments, so now my excel requires reactivation, however because Microsoft are morons, it cannot be activated because the key was already used (even though the program knows it had been activated before). Until I can get a hold of a living person via their phone, I am unable to edit the sheet. So, for now I will not be able to do any changes. Hopefully I can get them to fix their stupid soon enough to turn it in on time.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Use open office, make the changes and just screen shot them. Then send the SS to CJ and he can just do the changes for you but that way he will know what you are going for.
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Yeah we've worked something out. In the meantime, I will continue to hate MS. :)
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

If people could get their stuff in to me today. I have the next couple days off, and will need them both to get these and everything else I have to do done. Can't turn them if I don't have them.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Sheets are done and going out. Sorry about the delay I was kinda holding out to get a few more sheets from people before I turned them.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

I have a general question that is not confidential.

How should we expect to treat the Earth group and the Everyone else group from the Coalition? Are they still semi allies or was the split violent enough that they are not on positive terms?

I apologize in advance if this is something we must discover on our own...
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

the way I'm running it now is that they are both still stable states; however there is a lot of animosity between them. It would be very easy right now to play them off of each other as both are trying to gain the upper hand.
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Just a hint, power wise be careful which you pick. There is one group you don't want to end up against...
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

I retro acted the torpedo updates to the United Earth....both are about the same military power level now.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Awe...