B2 OOC

Moderator: Lt. Staplic

Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: B2 OOC

Post by Deepcrush »

Well I'm out, hope things work better for the rest of you. Good luck.
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Since we blew through the Friday deadline without any sheets in, if everyone could please get them to me by Sunday night, idk for sure when I'll get them done, but I know it won't be before then.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Yeah sorry about that. I never even got a chance to look at it, this had been such a busy week. I will get it in, but definitely won't be getting as much as I wanted to done this time.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Tinadrin Chelnor »

Sorry chief, hospital visits and that on my hand. Sending now.
"No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand."
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Got mine in boss.
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Alright, I'm about half done with sheets. sorry it's taken so long, but apart from Christmas day this is the first day I've had off in a week.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Lt. Staplic wrote:Alright, I'm about half done with sheets. sorry it's taken so long, but apart from Christmas day this is the first day I've had off in a week.
No problem. I for one have had plenty of time to practice patience.
"No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand."
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Since this concerns a major power I'm going to post this for everyone; some of you know this IC (its in your SITREP's with a little more information) some of you don't, please act accordingly.

The Coalition no longer exists and the five founding members of the Federation, will never become founding members of the Federation. The old Coalition sheet has been broken apart into NPC's that I will run, at least for the time being.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

I have one sheet in already, If everyone else could please get them to me by 5:00 CST this evening, I should be able to get a pretty fast turn around on them this week.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Mine's in. Would've been nice to know we'd gotten turns back before today, though. I never check my email unless turns are out.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Working on mine slowly. Have the flu, so not sure how long till I will send it in.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Sending mine in now chief.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

I'll have mine in Sunday night boss. Was away all say today
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Sooo...

How go things?
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Sorry this is my fault, still need to get my sheet in. I've had both forms of the flu since right before the sheets came back, so have been able to manage very little.