What's the latest in people's lives?

A place to hang out and chat about whatever
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Re: What's the latest in people's lives?

Post by Teaos »

I went for a walk down the Coney Island boardwalk the other day. Damage isnt as bad as I thought it would be, everything is just buried in sand.
What does defeat mean to you?

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

IanKennedy wrote:Well, we're off on holiday Thursday. Two weeks touring around Ecuador followed by a week cruising around the Galapagos Islands, including trips to many of the islands. Should be very interesting to put it mildly. It will be by far the most expensive holiday we've ever been on, including our "world tour" honeymoon and the week we had in the Maldives...
Meanwhile, I'm babysitting his two cats. One of them is nice, if a bit standoffish, and the other one hates my guts. Yay for me!
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
Captain Picard's Hair
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Captain Picard's Hair »

GrahamKennedy wrote:
IanKennedy wrote:Well, we're off on holiday Thursday. Two weeks touring around Ecuador followed by a week cruising around the Galapagos Islands, including trips to many of the islands. Should be very interesting to put it mildly. It will be by far the most expensive holiday we've ever been on, including our "world tour" honeymoon and the week we had in the Maldives...
Meanwhile, I'm babysitting his two cats. One of them is nice, if a bit standoffish, and the other one hates my guts. Yay for me!
We have three of 'em. They're just such a hassle when they're begging for food, they're adorable and I'd miss them.

Well, you should get along better than Worf did when babysitting Spot.
"If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wonderous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross... but it's not for the timid." Q, Q Who
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

I got two. Well one and 3/4 cats. Both sociable. I am not even a cat person. I want a English Mastiff damnit!

I am willing to give both of them up for a six pack.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
Praeothmin
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Praeothmin »

McAvoy wrote:I got two. Well one and 3/4 cats. Both sociable. I am not even a cat person. I want a English Mastiff damnit!

Well, here's your six pack, keep the cat:
The truth always depends on which side of the fence you're standing... ;)
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

Overly fit woman don't really do it for me...

Nothing it will never come. Death before defeat. I don’t bend or break. I end, if I meet a foe capable of it. Victory is in forcing the opponent to back down. I do not. There is no defeat.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Managed to get the original KoToR to install on my pc without having a fit like it did with windows 7. Happy bunny, I am.
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

Yeah works fine with me, if you have any problems with it being jumping play with the graphical properties. I find that in the lower city it always crashed until I turned off shadows and textures.

McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

Praeothmin wrote:
McAvoy wrote:I got two. Well one and 3/4 cats. Both sociable. I am not even a cat person. I want a English Mastiff damnit!

Well, here's your six pack, keep the cat:

Well not that six pack. I like the kind where I can drink it and get a good buzz off it.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
Praeothmin
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Praeothmin »

Teaos wrote:Overly fit woman don't really do it for me...
Well, they do it for me far more than overly fat women... :P
McAvoy wrote:Well not that six pack. I like the kind where I can drink it and get a good buzz off it.
You could lay a pack of beer on her stomach and actually use her abs to uncap you bottles if they're not twist-cap beers... :lol:
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

Nothing wrong with a bit of meat on the bones...

Praeothmin
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Praeothmin »

Teaos wrote:Nothing wrong with a bit of meat on the bones...
And fit women have more meat, i.e. muscles... :P
Beauty is in the beholder's eyes, is it not?
You like rounder women, I like women who are fit...
More for each of us, I say... :wink:
Teaos
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Teaos »

Round is not curvy, it is one curve :p

McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

I like squishy girls not ones that feel like they can bench press me. Or snap my head off with their thighs.
Praeothmin
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Praeothmin »

McAvoy wrote:I like squishy girls not ones that feel like they can bench press me. Or snap my head off with their thighs.
Of course, I'd never go out with a woman who can bench press me (I'm 204 pounds), but I have no problem going out with one who's toned and lean, and whom I can bench press (and I can press quite a few of them)... :lol: