Post by Deepcrush »

Sent mine in yesterday.
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Re: B2 OOC

Post by stitch626 »

Mine is in. Need to remember I'm not alone in this game haha.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Will send mine in sometime today (Sunday) been bust all weekend.
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Sheets are out, sorry it took so long. Just been a busy weekend. Because they were late going out I'm going to push the Due date to 12:00 CDT on Sunday.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

For taking so long you shall be skinned alive, then reskinned and then skinned again just for good measure.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Deepcrush wrote:For taking so long you shall be skinned alive, then reskinned and then skinned again just for good measure.
:laughroll:

I now wonder how a reskinnned skin would look...
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Just a heads up to everyone, I am planning a major overhaul of the economic system. Basically I'm going to include in the sheet differences between a Capitalistic Government (like the Ferangi) and a Feudalistic one (Klingons) along with a couple other options.

Most things will remain generally the same; but there may be some slight differences in how things work. I will roll sheets forward before implementing the new upgrades so that no one has to worry about how the new upgrades will affect their plans for this turn.

I also wanted to let everyone know that this will likely take a while to complete, it took me about 5-6 hours to reprogram my test sheet, that was including primary writing of all the code and working out initial bugs. I'm not exactly sure how long it will take to finish all of the sheets, but I expect that it will be mid to late week before i finish.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Tinadrin Chelnor »

Sounds good boss, look forward to seeing how these changes take affect :)
"No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand."
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Sounds good.

Hopefully no one gets it into their head to change economies on you later. :mrgreen:
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

well that's part of the reason the programming is so extensive. All sheets will be compatible with all forms which can be changed just like any of the other Empire Control Options.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

That is awesome. I will be greatly impressed.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

I apologize in advance for my long list of orders.

Sheet is in, and early this time too!
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Thank you to the three that have ready sent their sheets in. The rest of you please don't forget to get them to me by early afternoon tomorrow (Sunday) CDT. Thanks.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

If anyone out there has a sheet for me please get it to me within the hour then I'm going to turn them over.
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Mine is already in.