B2 OOC

Moderator: Lt. Staplic

Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Re: B2 OOC

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Just a reminder to everyone, turns are due tomorrow at 5:00 CDT.

I'll just post now that If turns aren't in to me by about 1:00CDT Sunday then I will proceed without your new orders.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

I'll have to get mine in sometime monday. Can't get to the computer with the sheet on it this weekend.
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Mine's in.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Sent mine in yesterday.
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Mine is in.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Tinadrin Chelnor »

Mine was in last night :-)
“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.”
― Captain Jean-Luc Picard
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

This should give you a realtime estimate for what the endurance for your new class of ship will be.
Quick question, which I can't believe I didn't ask earlier: is this in months or turns?
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

all endurance is in months.

Also, I just wanted to let everyone who hasn't gotten their turns in yet, that due to some circumstances worked out with another player, I will allow turn submissions (and revisions) until 3:00-3:30 CDT tomorrow. After which I will be turning them over.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

So, I don't know who started manipulating the laws of probability in this universe, but turns are likely going to be late this week, In addition to a few bugs and upgrades in the sheet I still need to take care of I have 33 exploration finds to take care of.

Sorry about the delay, I'll try and have them out as soon as I can work through everything.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Q I presume.
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

I blame Q.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Reminder to everyone that turns are due at 5:00 PM CDT. Please, please, please have them in on time. Sunday is the only day I have off for a while so I'm planning on doing the sheets on Sunday, and I don't have the free time this week to wait for late turns.
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Tinadrin Chelnor »

Sending mine now boss, as I'm heavily occupied tomorrow.
“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.”
― Captain Jean-Luc Picard
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Thats fine, there is no penalty or problem with sending it in early
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Mine's in.