B2 OOC

Moderator: Lt. Staplic

Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Re: B2 OOC

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Just a reminder to everyone, turns are due tomorrow at 5:00 CDT.

I'll just post now that If turns aren't in to me by about 1:00CDT Sunday then I will proceed without your new orders.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

I'll have to get mine in sometime monday. Can't get to the computer with the sheet on it this weekend.
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Mine's in.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Sent mine in yesterday.
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Mine is in.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Tinadrin Chelnor »

Mine was in last night :-)
"No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand."
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

This should give you a realtime estimate for what the endurance for your new class of ship will be.
Quick question, which I can't believe I didn't ask earlier: is this in months or turns?
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

all endurance is in months.

Also, I just wanted to let everyone who hasn't gotten their turns in yet, that due to some circumstances worked out with another player, I will allow turn submissions (and revisions) until 3:00-3:30 CDT tomorrow. After which I will be turning them over.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

So, I don't know who started manipulating the laws of probability in this universe, but turns are likely going to be late this week, In addition to a few bugs and upgrades in the sheet I still need to take care of I have 33 exploration finds to take care of.

Sorry about the delay, I'll try and have them out as soon as I can work through everything.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Q I presume.
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

I blame Q.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Reminder to everyone that turns are due at 5:00 PM CDT. Please, please, please have them in on time. Sunday is the only day I have off for a while so I'm planning on doing the sheets on Sunday, and I don't have the free time this week to wait for late turns.
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Tinadrin Chelnor »

Sending mine now boss, as I'm heavily occupied tomorrow.
"No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand."
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Thats fine, there is no penalty or problem with sending it in early
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Mine's in.