SG-1 Prometheus Line Drawing

Showcase your own starship and weapon designs or other creative artwork
JudgeKing
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Re: SG-1 Prometheus Line Drawing

Post by JudgeKing »

It looks very nice. I can't wait to see the completed version of this.
There is not a problem in this world that can't be solved without the proper application of a sufficient number of thermonuclear ordnance.
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

The side view is mostly done. Still haven't gotten around to the engines and detail on the aft part of the hanger pods. Once I do this then the top view will be started.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

Ok it has been two months and I haven't gotten alot done on it so far. Last night I was playing around with the placement of the engines. There are about three different sizes and shaped engines. The main large two, about four medium sized ones and four mini engines.

"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
DarkMoineau
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by DarkMoineau »

Hello, have you finished you 304? :)
If you want to ask me, this avatar is a resized version of "The War Come Home" by Davemetlesits found on DeviantArt
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

No. Kinda put it off but I have been working on the Al'kesh and X-301 and the F-302.
DarkMoineau
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by DarkMoineau »

Ok :) that's nice :)
If you want to ask me, this avatar is a resized version of "The War Come Home" by Davemetlesits found on DeviantArt
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

I'll post those next time my laptop has internet access.
DarkMoineau
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by DarkMoineau »

Thank you McAvoy :)
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

So a couple of days ago, I noticed that Spacefock on YouTube used a modified version of the line drawing I did on their video for Prometheus. Got curious and looked around. Found one guy on Deviant Art who used it to make a more basic but colored version of it. More in line with the original series CGI model than the Ethon one I did ten years ago.

I have updated the drawing a long time ago to fix some things and also to make what it looked like originally too in the series.