Out One End and In the Other

Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Re: Out One End and In the Other

Post by Tyyr »

I do, I'm just saying that technically it's not a shit steak, it's a bacteria grown in shit steak.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

Tyyr wrote:I do, I'm just saying that technically it's not a shit steak, it's a bacteria grown in shit steak.
Obviously anyone who's read any of the articles understands that. IMHO, the degree to which shit plays a role - unless it is "zero" - is a hardly relevant factor.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IanKennedy »

Mikey wrote:
Tyyr wrote:I do, I'm just saying that technically it's not a shit steak, it's a bacteria grown in shit steak.
Obviously anyone who's read any of the articles understands that. IMHO, the degree to which shit plays a role - unless it is "zero" - is a hardly relevant factor.
Not especially, shit has been put on gardens for years. All you are worrying about is who's shit. :)
email, ergo spam
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

So if this becomes common, then the video Two girls one cup will be more like "Yum"?
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

IanKennedy wrote:Not especially, shit has been put on gardens for years. All you are worrying about is who's shit.
Hardly. The shit is generally washed off, at least in the U.S. If you guys eat manure over there... well, that's even worse than black pudding.
McAvoy wrote:So if this becomes common, then the video Two girls one cup will be more like "Yum"?
:picard:
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

Mikey wrote:
IanKennedy wrote:Not especially, shit has been put on gardens for years. All you are worrying about is who's shit.
Hardly. The shit is generally washed off, at least in the U.S. If you guys eat manure over there... well, that's even worse than black pudding.
McAvoy wrote:So if this becomes common, then the video Two girls one cup will be more like "Yum"?
:mrgreen:
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Mikey wrote:
Mikey, I disagree. I believe it's something more like :[
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."