Torchwood ep:2x02

Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Torchwood ep:2x02

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Tonight's episode.
I gotta say, I think this was quite a good episode. It was nice to have an episode where they didn't cause all their own problems, and they actualy acted quite competantly, I thought.

Also, when did Ianto get a sense of humour?
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Enkidu
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by Enkidu »

Didn't see it. Is it worth catching the repeat?
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

It's a good one - fantastically good by Torchwood standards. Unusually, I didn't spot anything that demonstrated gross stupidity on the part of T3.
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
Enkidu
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by Enkidu »

I'll try out the new iplayer on Friday. See if it works.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Yeah, I'd advise watching it. It was a surprisingly good episode. Maybe the writers finaly got a clue?
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
kostmayer
Captain
Captain

Post by kostmayer »

Captain Seafort wrote:It's a good one - fantastically good by Torchwood standards. Unusually, I didn't spot anything that demonstrated gross stupidity on the part of T3.
Well, they didn't realise that she was faking it, even though they knew she was capable.

It was a nicely bloodthirsty episode though.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Yeah, they really went to town with the blood, didn't they? They even had a baby being killed (not on screen, though).