Breasts in a 8-year old

SolkaTruesilver
Commander
Commander

Breasts in a 8-year old

Post by SolkaTruesilver »

The article

I know it's in french, it's still something that somewhat worries me. Overall, they mention that 10% of 7-year old white girls (23% for black girls) already developped some breasts. It increases at 18% (43%) at the age of 8.

In the article, they mention they don't know what is causing this precipitation of puberty in young girls, they seem more concerned about the precarious sexuality it will provoke in these girls, and the problem of children dealing with teenage/adult behaviors.

But what really worries me is, WHY? These has been a sudden increase of average breast size in China and Japan in the past years. Many people suspect the super-hormonal food is precipitating this breast development. Other people blame that young girls are now fatter than they were previously, which might be an additional factor.

There is the possibility that such breast development can cause health trouble, more likelyhood of developping breast cancer and other breast-related health problems. I hope we actually find what's responsible, and do something about it.

Just for the record, here's my personnal stance:
- Big breast = generally good
- Big breast when younger than 14 = err.. too early
- Big breast when younger than 18 = illegal
shran
Commander
Commander

Re: Breasts in a 8-year old

Post by shran »

With this development, do other things like their monthly cycle start earlier as well?
Also, have their mental ages changed over the years in a corresponding way?
If their is a change in the mental development, are other areas of mental capabilities developping in a different way? - for example, planning capabilities might decline, but pattern recognition may improve. just an example.
With increasing BMI, is a female body naturally inclined to store fat in the breast size even in a pre-puberty stage?

So many uestions popping up in my head just reading this...
SolkaTruesilver
Commander
Commander

shran wrote:Also, have their mental ages changed over the years in a corresponding way?
If their is a change in the mental development, are other areas of mental capabilities developping in a different way? - for example, planning capabilities might decline, but pattern recognition may improve. just an example.
That is a question that has been brushed upon, and the main source of worry: No.

Young breasted girls are still 8-year old, and that's the main problem. If a girl 12-year old looks like a 16-year old, she's gonna be treated like a 16-year old, and she won't have the maturity to deal with it. The mind don't follow the accelerated body development, which has social implications.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

I didn't see anything on monthly cycles starting earlier, either (although I may have missed it....I was impressed with how much of that I understood :D).

This is still kind of interesting, but not unprecedented as they said in the Article when Bach was alive he would have 17 year old boys singing soprano b/c they hadn't reached puberty yet.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Really... the french are just now catching on to this... damn those people are slow.
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

Deepcrush wrote:Really... the french are just now catching on to this... damn those people are slow.
:lol: Someone should introduce these "researchers" to the school district where my wife teaches, and the people who live there who are grandparents at my age.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
SolkaTruesilver
Commander
Commander

It's far from a new problematic, nor is it the first article about it I read. It's just the first time I decide to post about it, as it's a problematic that really concerns me.

So, is it fat? hormones?
Lighthawk
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Missouri, USA, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milkyway Galaxy, Local Group, Universe

Post by Lighthawk »

SolkaTruesilver wrote:It's far from a new problematic, nor is it the first article about it I read. It's just the first time I decide to post about it, as it's a problematic that really concerns me.

So, is it fat? hormones?
The collective will of the pedophile population?
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

Yeah but Pedos don't want girls with tits. Pedophilia is by definition the desire for pre-pubescent. In females the development of breasts is totally counter to that.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

SolkaTruesilver wrote:It's far from a new problematic, nor is it the first article about it I read. It's just the first time I decide to post about it, as it's a problematic that really concerns me.

So, is it fat? hormones?
It's hormones, usually from something like soy milk that has estrogen, and therefore they have estrogen coming into the body, and so the body uses it like it would use human estrogen as its the same thing... I know an 11month old who is growing breasts because of it.
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

....soy milk is fucking kids up? :laughroll:
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Tyyr wrote:....soy milk is f***ing kids up? :laughroll:

Yup, the irony of it... :lol:
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Tyyr wrote:Yeah but Pedos don't want girls with tits. Pedophilia is by definition the desire for pre-pubescent. In females the development of breasts is totally counter to that.
Maybe it's an evolutionary counter to pedophiles.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Lighthawk
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Missouri, USA, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milkyway Galaxy, Local Group, Universe

Post by Lighthawk »

Tsukiyumi wrote:
Tyyr wrote:Yeah but Pedos don't want girls with tits. Pedophilia is by definition the desire for pre-pubescent. In females the development of breasts is totally counter to that.
Maybe it's an evolutionary counter to pedophiles.
Nice :lol:
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Zing Tsu... :lol:
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu