Dying seven year old tormented on Facebook

In the real world
SuperSaiyaMan12
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Dying seven year old tormented on Facebook

Post by SuperSaiyaMan12 »

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...ors-in-trenton
TRENTON, Mich. - Her family says 7-year-old Kathleen Edward is in the final stages of a degenerative brain disorder diagnosed as Huntington's Disease - the same disease which killed her mother, Laura, when she was only 24.

A neighbor who is feuding with the family admitted to posting grim depictions of Laura and Kathleen on Facebook, and also has a coffin hitched to a pick-up truck in front of the house - which the neighbor says is for a halloween decoration.

One photo depicts Laura in the arms of the grim reaper, while the other features Kathleen's face above a set of crossbones.

Police responded to the public feud Thursday, but no arrests were made.

A rally for Kathleen Edward has been planned for Saturday, Oct. 23 from 3 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. at Haas Park in Trenton.

The invitation reads: She has been tormented by sadistic neighbors. Please come and join us in showing Kathleen there are good people that care.
A member of Kathleen's family says the bad blood started about two-years ago after the two families had a falling out over a birthday party at the Rose house. At the party kids were using a "bounce-house" and playing games in the front yard. The source says that Jennifer Petkov texted someone in the Rose family, asking if her kids could come to the event. A response to the text did not come quickly enough and it angered Jennifer. According to the Rose family, she's been harassing them ever since.
http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...Offers-Apology
myFOXDetroit.com Staff - Jennifer Petkov told FOX 2's Ronnie Dahl Friday night that she never really meant any ill wishes towards Kathleen Edward or her family.

Scott and Jennifer Petkov even went so far as to display a lighted candle on their porch at the same time dozens of strangers were gathering across the street in front of Kathleen's home.

"If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't do it," Jennifer Petkov told Ronnie Dahl. "And to that little girl, I apologize if you've been hurt. There's not much more I can say. And hopefully we can live our lives peacefully from now on."

< View Ron Savage original report: Dying Girl Taunted By Neighbors in Trenton >

Scott Petkov also said he was sorry earlier Friday. "We apologize for our actions and stupidity. It was an ignorant thing that we did and it was basically in retaliation about things that were said about my house and my wife."

Scott's wife Jennifer doctored-up and posted photos of Laura Edward, who died from Huntington's Disease , showing her wrapped in the arms of the grim reaper. She also posted a photo of Laura's 7-year-old daughter, Kathleen Edward, who is now dying from Huntington's Disease , her face becoming the center of a skull and crossbones.

Huntington's Disease is a degenerative brain disease. LEARN MORE.

All this because of a neighborhood dispute? Why? Ron Savage asked Jennifer that question. She says "for personal satisfaction... because it burns Rebecca Rose's ass raw."

Rebecca Rose is the mother of Laura and grandmother of Kathleen. She and the Petkov's have been in a fued for at least a couple of years. How it started depends on who you ask. It escalated into frequent calls to police and personal protection orders against the Petkovs.

Besides posting disturbing photos on Facebook, the Petkov's painted their truck with tombstones and placed a coffin in the back of the truck. The truck was parked in front of the Rose family home. The Petkov's claim the truck is a decoration for Halloween.

Even so, Scott dismantled the coffin and has moved truck up his driveway, out of public view. He says he plans to paint the truck and make things right for Kathleen's sake. She is after all, still alive.

Hopefully this neighborhood can find peace during Kathleen's remaining days.
Worst of humanity isn't this woman Jennifer huh?
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Dying seven year old tormented on Facebook

Post by Nickswitz »

Over the fact that she didn't respond fast enough to a text? I think that's what I got out of the story?

Seriously, that's just horrible, harrasing someone because they were busy with something, shes just a b****h
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
SuperSaiyaMan12
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Yeah. That woman's really petty.

Not only that, she's only 'apologizing' since she's scared out of her mind. 4chan pulled a Crowning Moment of Awesome against her.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Wait what did 4Chan have to do with any of this?
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
SuperSaiyaMan12
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Basically got Jennifer's phone number and address and blitzed her with Pizza Deliveries, spam, soliciting phone calls, etc.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

While it's horrible and vile, she should never have had Facebook.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

What does that have to do with anything? This Petkov bitch could've posted those pictures anywhere, through any media. She's the kind of person which lends credence to my hypothesis that humanity has begun to devolve, because she's an inhuman animal who deserves nothing more than to have a child of her own who is stricken with a degenerative, mortal disease.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Did I say it was a right thing to do? Did at any point justify their actions? Of course its disgusting and wrong.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

Reliant121 wrote:Did I say it was a right thing to do? Did at any point justify their actions? Of course its disgusting and wrong.
Don't get your knickers in a twist, I think I know where you stand on this. I just don't think the fact that FB was used as an intermediary has any bearing.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

1) i dont wear knickers :lol:
2) Fair enough.
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

I agree, I wouldn't let my seven year old on Facebook but that's really neither here nor there.

The fact that she's tormenting a little girl with a deadly disease and her family like this over a slow text reply makes me wish /b/ the best of luck in making her life a living hell for a while.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

What the hell are knickers?

Seriously......she feels snubbed by a birthday party bounce house, so you torment a dying little girl. I'd have settled this a long time ago, if this were done to my daughter. I may need bail money afterwards, but she'd learn it was a bad idea to open her mouth, as they wire her jaw shut.
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

knickers: female underwear.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Wait....I thought those were knickerbockers :?
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

....Never heard that phrase before. Perhaps knickers is shortened knickerbockers? I've never ever heard the bockers suffix.