Caprica S1E10: "Retribution" (spoilers)

kostmayer
Captain
Captain

Caprica S1E10: "Retribution" (spoilers)

Post by kostmayer »

Great episode.

Joseph Adama has finally grown a pair and Zoe makes a welcome return sporting a sword and spandex pants (short review I know, think I've been spending too much time on Twitter)

Speaking of welcome returns, Meg Tilly puts in a brilliant performance as Mother, head of the Montheist religion.
"You ain't gonna get off down the trail a mile or two, and go missing your wife or something, like our last cook done, are you?"
"My wife is in hell, where I sent her. She could make good biscuits, but her behavior was terrible."
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: Caprica S1E10: "Retribution" (spoilers)

Post by Deepcrush »

Don't you mean Unvanquished?
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
kostmayer
Captain
Captain

Post by kostmayer »

Deepcrush wrote:Don't you mean Unvanquished?
Quite right. IMDB seems to be 1 episode number behind. Pobably something to do with the pilot ep.
"You ain't gonna get off down the trail a mile or two, and go missing your wife or something, like our last cook done, are you?"
"My wife is in hell, where I sent her. She could make good biscuits, but her behavior was terrible."
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Maybe so...

Either way, I'm still enjoying the series. Its got a strong take off and their doing a good job of maintaining a story arc without focusing on any one character so much as to bore the fans watching.
The STO in the stadium was epic by the way!
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu