DW: 31X12 "The Pandorica Opens"

RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Re: DW: 31X12 "The Pandorica Opens"

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

I could be wrong-been a while since I've seen the movie-but I think it was less incompetent and more 'didn't have a clue about Time Lord physiology'.

And I still think a nice exploding bullet to the brain pan's gonna end him. Otherwise... it's ridiculous even for Who.
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:I could be wrong-been a while since I've seen the movie-but I think it was less incompetent and more 'didn't have a clue about Time Lord physiology'.
Same thing - just as a brain surgeon trying to do a heart transplant would be incompetent.
And I still think a nice exploding bullet to the brain pan's gonna end him.
It probably would, but only temporarily, and the last time the Doctor suffered serious brain damage the result was Six. Do you really want that psychopath with a grudge against you?
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

Captain Seafort wrote:
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:I could be wrong-been a while since I've seen the movie-but I think it was less incompetent and more 'didn't have a clue about Time Lord physiology'.
Same thing - just as a brain surgeon trying to do a heart transplant would be incompetent.
Okay, my bad.
And I still think a nice exploding bullet to the brain pan's gonna end him.
It probably would, but only temporarily, and the last time the Doctor suffered serious brain damage the result was Six. Do you really want that psychopath with a grudge against you?[/quote]
That's where you get the 'reload' option for guns. :P
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IanKennedy »

RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:
Captain Seafort wrote:
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:Then use a pair of iron sights. Take a lesson from Simo Hayha!
Hitting him is only half the problem - he has a tendency to shrug off hits, and the only one of the bunch to even force a full regeneration were the Cybermen. That took an entire planet to inflict a strong enough energy drain.
Hollow-point to the skull. Rock beats laser. :sniper:

And... why do we have a kiwi emoticon?
Because we have a kiwi on the staff (at least some of the time) :kiwi:
email, ergo spam
Foxfyre
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Foxfyre »

IanKennedy wrote: Because we have a kiwi on the staff (at least some of the time) :kiwi:
I didn't know we had a Kiwi........and when I read this I thought the icon would have been the ummm fruit....
Genius insania et conseri manum