Chronicles

Show us your fanfic, original stories, poems, etc
bob
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Chronicles

Post by bob »

Chronicles is a series of books that I'm writing based on the main characters of a RP (not on DITL) that Im planning on starting soon.
Here's one paragraph of my first one:

Nearing the end of the Clone Wars, a young Padawan, his name unknown, emerged from his training room. As a messenger of the sith approched him, he prepared to unholster his Jedi weapon. When the messenger grabbed hold of him however, his weapon fell to the ground due to the fright that came over him. The messenger then wispered in his ear, "It's not how it seems, the Jedi Council does not wish for you success, only for your failure." As the padawan began to concentrate his saber ignited as he force pushed all around him and grabbed the sword of the Jedi, "And why would I belive a Sith!" he exclaimed as he spun twords the fleeing messenger. Having sensed the sith the padawan's master came running with the ingnited icy blue saber in hand, "Padawan! I sensed a sith in this a-." "I know master, he was here, he grabbed me, and I broke free." " Where did he go?" "That way." the padawan said as he pointed tword the direction the sith ran, "Good work, stay here."
Anonymous lol
"Quantum" it'll make ya do things unexpectedly
Don't read this. Believe me, it's better for your health.
There! :p
hahahahahaha!