Find the Founders XI Comment thread

Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: Find the Founders XI Comment thread

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Nice. Score one for the Founders! :happydevil:

I've almost got my setup for the next one; I just need to decide on a setting.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Well you could post the sign up thread while you think of a good setting. Then we can conscript new people at the same time.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

stitch626 wrote:Well you could post the sign up thread while you think of a good setting. Then we can conscript new people at the same time.
Yep. :)
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

So, what WERE all the special characters this time around?
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

I was a former anti-pirate ship so I had advanced sensors that worked in the blackout, I could use them to watch one ship and keep them from doing anything, (in essence I could use this to stop them, and to discover if they were a pirate or not based on if 1 ship or 2 launched torps), or I could watch another ship and protect them from incoming fire.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

And Nick could scan a ship. I would have figured something out for what he finds that would make a pirate.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

how about a cargo bay full of dead crew that were still loyal to starfleet.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Lt. Staplic wrote:I was a former anti-pirate ship so I had advanced sensors that worked in the blackout, I could use them to watch one ship and keep them from doing anything, (in essence I could use this to stop them, and to discover if they were a pirate or not based on if 1 ship or 2 launched torps), or I could watch another ship and protect them from incoming fire.
Do I want to know which you were watching me for? :lol:
Lt. Staplic wrote:how about a cargo bay full of dead crew that were still loyal to starfleet.
Or some sort of contraband, or a sensor scrambling field?
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

He'd have scanned for an abundance of rum.
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

me,myself and I wrote:
Lt. Staplic wrote:I was a former anti-pirate ship so I had advanced sensors that worked in the blackout, I could use them to watch one ship and keep them from doing anything, (in essence I could use this to stop them, and to discover if they were a pirate or not based on if 1 ship or 2 launched torps), or I could watch another ship and protect them from incoming fire.
Lt. Staplic wrote:how about a cargo bay full of dead crew that were still loyal to starfleet.

well, the first night I watched you to stop you from doing anything...I though maybe you were a pirate, that's how I knew you weren't one...then night two I was protecting you figuring they'd go after you....
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Lt. Staplic wrote:
me,myself and I wrote:

well, the first night I watched you to stop you from doing anything...I though maybe you were a pirate, that's how I knew you weren't one...then night two I was protecting you figuring they'd go after you....
Ah well, thanks. :-) I cast suspicion on you and you still protected me (or tried to) I appreciate that. :lol:
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

well, I figured that your suspicion would save my butt.....that worked out well as we saw. :lol: