SG1 Season 10 (Spoilers inside)

Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

SG1 Season 10 (Spoilers inside)

Post by Monroe »

Well just finished SG1. Still got the two movies to watch but I'll do that later. An amazing series. The last episode was not what I expected. When they jumped from three months to twenty years I was like wtf mate? And I'm surprised Carter and Mitchell didn't hook up. And shouldn't O'niell had made an appearance? He showed up a lot in SG1 season 10 and ATL season 3 (I'm halfway through season 3 of ATL right now).

Its sad the series was cut. I would say cut short but 200+ episodes is one hell of a run. They even brought back the hot milf Doctor during Season 10 briefly. And I loved the SG1 episode where they went to Atlantis and both groups worked together. Was good to see Sheppard and Mitchell play off each other.

The show established friendships well so I'm kind of let down after ten seasons. Wish some of them would show up in SGU but I'm pretty sure none of the actors will be there.

Oh and the Asgard dying out. Wow I didn't see that coming. That was sad. Thor was bad ass.
How many Minbari does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and never tell you why.

-Remain Star Trek-
Varthikes
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Re: SG1 Season 10 (Spoilers inside)

Post by Varthikes »

Actually, O'Neill, Jackson, and Carter all make appearances during the first dozen or so episodes of SGU.

I'm glad you enjoyed the show. :)
"What has been done has been done and cannot be undone."--Ruth, All the Weyrs of Pern
"Dragons can't change who they are, and who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup, Dragons: Riders of Berk